The first, and not last extended highlights of the season

4 hours ago, robswfc said:

The pass straight to their striker 20 yards out was class I must admit..

And all the options he had available to him for an easy pass were equally as impressive...

Yeah it was a bobbar pass but its always too easy to blame the guy with the ball and not the fact that the guys off it aren't getting into space quickly enough.

Anyone who was there confirm what it looked like in the highlights with Fox pushing on and Matias dropping in?

Matias is much better with the ball so let him crack on. Pushing Fox up there means less room and ball for the wingers. 

At one point it did look like we were playing 433 but didn't last long.

5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Since when has an eye witness account mattered on OT?! :laugh:

I did notice Boyd pinpoint his cross onto JR's head though. In a non-event against non-leaguers, fair enough, but they both delivered the goods.

Gutted it wasn't exciting enough to make the highlights lol 

6 hours ago, Kanye West said:

A few early positives is nice to see.

Absolutely love Adam Reach though, hope he gets a few more goals and silences his critics this season.

Same here, his workrate is insane and he still seems to be developing his game almost weekly. The thing that lets him down most often is his first touch can be iffy, but that's very much something you can fix. I genuinely think he's gonna be great for us over the next 2-3 years. Seems like a really good lad as well.

Winnall impressed me a lot in these highlights too, getting involved all over the pitch and playing a really key role in build-ups. Very unselfish player, which has surprised me if I'm honest - for some reason I had him down as a bit of a Big I Am when he first arrived. Pretty much started proving me wrong straight away, and still is.

Edited by Mr. Tom