West stand lower v pigs

1 hour ago, Ben-owl said:

I'm pressuming some sort of agreement will be made between three clubs to give the same amount of tickets to each away team. 

I'd prefer both clubs to have all of the away ends. 

Good luck getting that past SAG lol

They will either get the whole lepp end (bottom & top) with 1000 bobbies at each corner with automatic weapons, and each end section of north & south netted off. Or just the top tier with bottom tier empty. No way on gods green earth would they get top & us bottom. The powers that be would have a heart attack. Even though it happened in 93/94. (If memory serves me right).

On 19/05/2017 at 19:15, Spencerowl said:

Hopefully our game at home is at the end of the season, and its been done for them, instant promotion so they will behave, Remember they will win every game with the best squad ever 

:columbo:

Like a true Owl, Connie's toes have turned blue...It's not good...Is there anything you'd like to say?

30 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Call an ambulance? 

Connie's gone mate.. I'm absolutely devastated  that I'm going to have to invent a new character for next season.

She died with my hand in her handbag...The way  I told her she wanted it.

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Connie's gone mate.. I'm absolutely devastated  that I'm going to have to invent a new character for next season.

Right you can't do this mate, double whammy with last week. Give it a month or so atleast please? Pump her chest or something 

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Do We still have Betty? 

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Right you can't do this mate, double whammy with last week. Give it a month or so atleast please? Pump her chest or something 

It's no good mate, her carers have been through her bra... There's just nothing there.

God bless you for your concern at this very sad time. 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

It's no good mate, her carers have been through her bra... There's just nothing there.

God bless you for your concern at this very sad time. 

RIP Connie, god bless her and then many who happily sailed in her. 

Slept tight "dusty" owl