West stand lower v pigs

On 19/05/2017 at 16:57, bradowl said:

Only let them have all West lower & upper tier if they give us same at Bramall lane end. If they stick us on bottom and stick there own fans above then do same to them at Hillsborough. 

Think it was last time I went to lane when we played them on a Friday night and I was on upper tier, they'd previously been giving us just the bottom but they gave us top as well but only about 3rd of tickets and spread out as well, no netting or anything, it was bobbar and the reason given was a safety issue but some blunts I know said the week before the same stand was filled with kids on freebies.

Wouldn't be surprised if we have netting installed at the front of the upper tier over summer like they have at Forest. I actually think it would be simpler to split the stand in half vertically rather than give each tier to one of the teams. Just install gates / walls down the middle of the concourses; there are already two staircases to the upper tier and two sets of turnstiles for the lower.

Edited by NorthStandNiall

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yeah just found it....doorbells chiming.. Probably Betty coming to poke her nose in.

Bet she asks for the food in the bloody fridge - the tight old cow 

Edited by Spencerowl

Think the prices at hillsborough would be too pricey for them... Your forgetting that their prices at their ground are a lot lower + free pizza on entry! 

The average attendance next year needs to also factor this into the equation and sum output! 

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

She's got her faults ..but she's not half as familiar as you.. Connie drained the fridge ...God bless her.

I'm not familiar, just forward. 

Good im please that foooker won't get her milk and spam, are you doing the funeral