Carlos signing new deal

10 hours ago, Saxondale said:

His contract runs out at the end of the season. He didn't sign a 2 or 3 year deal as reported in the media.

Carlos himself stated he signed a new 3 year deal last summer, so not sure where you've heard that but they are obviously wrong. 

20 hours ago, RichieB said:

Not sure those quotes mean he's signing a new deal. 

Also that article says his contract is up at the end of the season, that's not true, he signed a new 3 year deal last year 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10295675/carlos-carvalhal-reveals-new-sheffield-wednesday-deal-ahead-of-championship-play-off-final

Thats from last year mate

1 hour ago, RichieB said:

Carlos himself stated he signed a new 3 year deal last summer, so not sure where you've heard that but they are obviously wrong. 

carlos said in part one his contract is up  but he's not worried 'ignores stories in press as they are garbage'

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

carlos said in part one his contract is up  but he's not worried 'ignores stories in press as they are garbage'

7 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

OK

Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal has revealed he has signed a three-year deal with the club ahead of their Sky Bet Championship play-off final against Hull on Saturday, live on Sky Sports.

The former Besiktas boss agreed the deal in principle more than two months ago but felt that it was the right time for the details of his new contract were revealed before the club's first appearance at Wembley in 23 years.

"We are near the final and I understand it is a good moment to talk about this," said Carvalhal. "I signed for another three years here. I didn't want to sign for that long - I wanted one year - but the chairman wanted three.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10295675/carlos-carvalhal-reveals-new-sheffield-wednesday-deal-ahead-of-championship-play-off-final

Not sure how clearer you want it.

lol

Just now, RichieB said:

Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal has revealed he has signed a three-year deal with the club ahead of their Sky Bet Championship play-off final against Hull on Saturday, live on Sky Sports.

The former Besiktas boss agreed the deal in principle more than two months ago but felt that it was the right time for the details of his new contract were revealed before the club's first appearance at Wembley in 23 years.

"We are near the final and I understand it is a good moment to talk about this," said Carvalhal. "I signed for another three years here. I didn't want to sign for that long - I wanted one year - but the chairman wanted three.

lol

Well I honestly couldn't give a tiny rats ass whether you believe me or not. But he did not sign for 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, RichieB said:

lol

mate  he's just said his contract is up  so who's right ?

Just now, Saxondale said:

Well I honestly couldn't give a tiny rats ass whether you believe me or not. But he did not sign for 3 years. 

Those are Carlos words not mine mate. If he said he did sign a 3 year deal, and then tonight he said it runs out this summer it sounds like Carlos doesn't know his arrse from his elbow lol