Play offs - who do we want?

Despite feeling confident I'll word this cautiously to appease my superstitious side....

Perversely, what many of us considered to be a tougher league to get out of than last season could arguably look a little easier via the playoffs.

As as I see it we have nothing to fear from any of the potential playoff contenders and I'll take them in any order. Last season you always felt that Hull with their squad and experience might just have the edge on us. This year, we have the squad and the experience, we need to channel the hurt and frustration of last seasons final and with that little bit of good fortune that all teams need we can fulfil our destiny!! UTO

Fulham and Weds should make a pact before semi to bring whatever result keeps us 2 places apart so we can each crack on with the semi and have a gladiatorial, expansive football playoff final between SWFC and George Michael fc. 

If that keeps Hudds below us and Leeds below them let's just play the mfkr out. 

They know we can take Hudds and they can take care of Reading. 

(Cottagers) 

Edited by DuttyTeabags
Jungle is massive

8 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Fulham and Weds should make a pact before semi to bring whatever result keeps us 2 places apart so we can each crack on with the semi and have a gladiatorial, expansive football playoff final between SWFC and George Michael fc. 

If that keeps Hudds below us and Leeds below them let's just play the mfkr out. 

They know we can take Hudds and they can take care of Reading. 

(Cottagers) 

Before last game I meant. Make a pact to keep the correct order 

Lets not get carried away about Fulham. Yes, they're on form but over the course of the season they've only won 21 out of 44 games. Reading and Huddersfield have both won 24 games out of 44 (or 43 in Hudds' case). It's not like it'll be a foregone conclusion of either of us if we draw Hudds or Reading.