Wednesday Graffiti

Guest The Claw

anyone remember the big owl drawn on the pitch i think Colchester, just before the game was televised they went over it with green paint or something but you could still see it. I would not call it vandilism when banksy get paid for it...you have to start somewhere!

1 hour ago, The Claw said:

anyone remember the big owl drawn on the pitch i think Colchester, just before the game was televised they went over it with green paint or something but you could still see it. I would not call it vandilism when banksy get paid for it...you have to start somewhere!

Too true, my mate Duncan from Norfolk was a street artist, and now his abstract works sell for thousands in a Mayfair gallery. He’s still a hip hop boy though, and still hangs with his old mates

18 hours ago, PortlandOwl said:

As you enter Doncaster Railway Station by train, there's an Owl painted on an old shed, which has been there for years. There used to be EBRA painted on a wall in Conisbrough. There must be loads of iconic Wednesday graffiti in the area. 

Always suspected my Dad's mate Dave Patterson who was a massive owl and worked for the railways may have done this. 

If they ever knock that shitty old shed down I'll really miss that owl. 

Anyone got a picture? 

On 27/03/2017 at 02:54, np pontefract said:

WHAT A TERRIBLE INSULT  !

To call me a blades supporter, is one thing , but to say I am a

Liberal Democrat is really going too far !

Do you have Graffiti Scrawled on the front of your house fatzooma? 

lol

I would if Banks did it. 😀😀