CHANSIRI FAMILY

1 minute ago, M Royds said:

Really!

is that all it is? (I've not checked out the offending post, nor will I)?

I was thinking it was adults shouting xenophobic, racist, foul language to a child. 

Some me people need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

I don't understand what this means? I appreciate you may not like the post or the sentiment or over reaction whatever you may think, but why would I need to take a long hard look at myself?? 

What exactly do i persoanlly need to change about the post post which is so strange in your opinion?

Just now, Spencerowl said:

I don't understand what this means? I appreciate you may not like the post or the sentiment or over reaction whatever you may think, but why would I need to take a long hard look at myself?? 

What exactly do i persoanlly need to change about the post post which is so strange in your opinion?

Well, first of all clarity what has been posted on that YouTube channel because if the previous post indicate it's from a child commenting on Football and not damaging to the welfare of the Chansari family or their relationship with the fans. 

Secondly, what's this about Sheffield fans. Gives the impression that non-Sheffield based fans are somehow less

Maybe you should copy some of the offending posts on here and if they're bad I apologise to you. 

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Because you're overreacting like a child. Can you explain why an apology on behalf of all Wednesdays needs to go out based on these comments from a 14 year old kid?

"His dad is a billionaire"
"Owner of football club Sheffield Wednesday"
"Carlos one win in 6 not good enough"

The worse thing on the page is the reaction from an other Wednesday fan

"Lewis (Surname deleted) shut up Lewis you idiot, he's just a kid. Carlos is doing his job and Chansiri doesn't care about little tails like you trying to abuse his son on social media."

33 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

for those who have not seen, some 14 year old kid said Carlos Carvalhal should get the sack on young Att's youtube page where he publicly blogs about football and other things. Att leaves the comment section open for discussion.

The over reaction is weirder than the kid saying CC should be sacked

So because a kid posts a video about prank calls and leaves the comments section open it's ok to comment on whatever you like to a CHILD....? about this fathers business activities?

in short he's fair game?

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

I know this sites on Atts radar so hopefully this finds its way to him... 

After recent comments on your YouTube channel please let me say how little these "fans" opinions are, and mean nothing to true supporters of our club. 

Yes, people disagree on the manager, lots of issues actually,  it's a constant source of chatter on here and you will always get polarised views on the internet or otherwise. Most fans follow a degree of respect to one another, and the coach, players and owners, 

However, these "fans" are not the people of Sheffield I knew, or visit now, trolling you is comepletly unacceptable. It's Not the views of the fans, and not what we are all about. We will of course have one or two people in our fan base that like to cause as much trouble as possible, Fernandos wife  being trolled on twatter is a prime example. 

They do not represent my views, or the VAST majority of the fans that sincerely are greatful for the investment and enthusiasm put into the club by your family. 

I cannot speak for everyone, no doubt a select few will comment below, but please do not listen to the idiots which have found a means to purchase a laptop - some still struggle with light switches. 

All the the best and keep posting your vids.

Why not print that out and send it to the club. 

Like any good parent l, Mr Chansiri will be wary of his son using platforms that are open to abuse by a mindless few that don't represent the majority of the fan base. 

We saw true true support and unison at Wembley. You couldn't fail to be moved by that support, particularly as we lost too yet you'd have thought we had won with the noise we made. 

Thats what made Mr Chansiri proud, that's what reinforced his goal of taking us up for our 150th year anniversary. 

The actions of those that have tweeted or commented on Att's YouTube channel are disgusting.  

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

Like any good parent, Mr Chansiri will be wary of his son using platforms that are open to abuse by a mindless few that don't represent the majority of the fan base. 

We saw true true support and unison at Wembley. You couldn't fail to be moved by that support, particularly as we lost too yet you'd have thought we had won with the noise we made. 

Thats what made Mr Chansiri proud, that's what reinforced his goal of taking us up for our 150th year anniversary. 

The actions of those that have tweeted or commented on Att's YouTube channel are disgusting.  

Just now, Spencerowl said:

So because a kid posts a video about prank calls and leaves the comments section open it's ok to comment on whatever you like to a CHILD....? about this fathers business activities?

in short he's fair game?

His father's business activities is Sheffield Wednesday, we have a full forum discussing his father's business activities. Don't skew it like it's something sinister.

Its just one kid talking to another kid on social media, which is how kids interact these days. 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

His father's business activities is Sheffield Wednesday, we have a full forum discussing his father's business activities. Don't skew it like it's something sinister.

Its just one kid talking to another kid on social media, which is how kids interact these days. 

Fair enough 

3 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Like any good parent l, Mr Chansiri will be wary of his son using platforms that are open to abuse by a mindless few that don't represent the majority of the fan base. 

This post is a prime example of how fake news works.

8 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Well, first of all clarity what has been posted on that YouTube channel because if the previous post indicate it's from a child commenting on Football and not damaging to the welfare of the Chansari family or their relationship with the fans. 

Secondly, what's this about Sheffield fans. Gives the impression that non-Sheffield based fans are somehow less

Maybe you should copy some of the offending posts on here and if they're bad I apologise to you. 

How the hell do you get the impression that non Sheffield fans are somehow less? 

10 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Because you're overreacting like a child. Can you explain why an apology on behalf of all Wednesdays needs to go out based on these comments from a 14 year old kid?

"His dad is a billionaire"
"Owner of football club Sheffield Wednesday"
"Carlos one win in 6 not good enough"

The worse thing on the page is the reaction from an other Wednesday fan

"Lewis (Surname deleted) shut up Lewis you idiot, he's just a kid. Carlos is doing his job and Chansiri doesn't care about little tails like you trying to abuse his son on social media."

I really wasn't, I said vast majority not all. The vast majority on this thread and the other say the same that it is inappropriate that's all. 

Seems we could start a fight about anything on OT. Not my intention. 

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I really wasn't, I said vast majority not all. The vast majority on this thread and the other say the same that it is inappropriate that's all. 

Seems we could start a fight about anything on OT. Not my intention. 

the ones who are agreeing with you haven't look at what was said

8 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

How the hell do you get the impression that non Sheffield fans are somehow less? 

My apologies, I miss read your post and probably mixed up with Buxton owls ridiculous post. 

3 hours ago, debram said:

Its been so bad for years and some people have short memories, personally i am over the moon with the progress since the chairman took over, his aspirations for the club are exiting and he is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, i am sure that the sensible majority are thinking on the same lines. Well done Mr Chansiri please keep up the brilliant work.

This 100% ^