CHANSIRI FAMILY

10 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Even if it was Dave Allen who was still our chairman and he was employing Danny Wilson as manager whilst at the bottom of League 2, abusing his son would still be absolutely disgraceful and utterly pointless.

Did that happen?

11 hours ago, debram said:

Its been so bad for years and some people have short memories, personally i am over the moon with the progress since the chairman took over, his aspirations for the club are exiting and he is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, i am sure that the sensible majority are thinking on the same lines. Well done Mr Chansiri please keep up the brilliant work.

Couldn't of put it better myself. 

1 hour ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Even if it was Dave Allen who was still our chairman and he was employing Danny Wilson as manager whilst at the bottom of League 2, abusing his son would still be absolutely disgraceful and utterly pointless.

Hes been proved reyt about the Cretins and venomous b!tches though aint he? :columbo:

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

16 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Are you another one that thinks hassling the child of the owner is right?

Where in those comments is a child being harassed? 

If you find something then please post. 

Edited by M Royds

20 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Do you think it's OK that a child who happens to be the son of the owner has to put up with an anti Carlos nobsack ?

I'll ask again, where are those comments that you imply? 

If you can't find them or haven't seen them just say so. 

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I have seen em

I'll ask you again do you think it's right that a 12/14yr old has to receive it?

Do you feel it's OK to call a 14 year old child an anti Carlos nobsack?

Because as far as I'm aware that poster whom made them comments is a 14 year old child. 

I'm not sure of your age, but if you're a 14 year old then I suppose it's OK and part of growing up. 

I admit haven't read this thread all through I don't actually know what the 'abuse' is

but if aimed at the lad it's sickening but so so predictable

not just owls fans but society in general -mess with fire you get burnt simples he should come off or block comments and realise there are sad sad jealous people out there who can breathe and work computers 

11 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Do you feel it's OK to call a 14 year old child an anti Carlos nobsack?

Because as far as I'm aware that poster whom made them comments is a 14 year old child. 

I'm not sure of your age, but if you're a 14 year old then I suppose it's OK and part of growing up. 

He should not be directing his anger at Chansiri's son regardless of his age. 

Are you involved with the idiot that did it as you come across as though it's OK?

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Are you involved with the idiot that did it as you come across as though it's OK?

The comments are between kids on a kids YouTube channel. They are not offensive (the reply to 1St kids comment  contains offensive words but..)

It's seriously not worth the attention its getting by people arguing on here about it.

I can't understand how this thread is still going tbh?

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

chansiri son.png

The above is the interaction that causing all this outrage.

18 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I admit haven't read this thread all through I don't actually know what the 'abuse' is

but if aimed at the lad it's sickening but so so predictable

not just owls fans but society in general -mess with fire you get burnt simples he should come off or block comments and realise there are sad sad jealous people out there who can breathe and work computers 

19 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It's a couple of kids. What I do find immature is an adult so outraged that he call a child a nobsack. BTW, I'm not involved, unbelievable lol

2 minutes ago, M Royds said:

It's a couple of kids. What I do find immature is an adult so outraged that he call a child a nobsack. BTW, I'm not involved, unbelievable lol

the adult that follows his youtube video's so closely that he saw these comments... creepy

3 minutes ago, M Royds said:

As I said before regardlesss of the age, having a pop at some young lad about his Dad's club is not on. The perpetrator needs some "parenting" instead of  coming out with the "I'm only 14" excuse.

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

As I said before regardlesss of the age, having a pop at some young lad about his Dad's club is not on. The perpetrator needs some "parenting" instead of  coming out with the "I'm only 14" excuse.

I wouldn't regard that as having a pop

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Says a bloke calling a 14 year old a nobsack. lol

C'mon BRS, admits that you didn't read it and you're just trying to dig yourself out.

22 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

The comments are between kids on a kids YouTube channel. They are not offensive (the reply to 1St kids comment  contains offensive words but..)

It's seriously not worth the attention its getting by people arguing on here about it.

I can't understand how this thread is still going tbh?

Neither can I lol