The dream scene 10

It will never please everyone we have because everyones definition of a legend is different, for example the Lee Bullen argument that regularly rears it head.

as long as it is reflective of different time periods and not the best players from the best teams I will be happy with anyone who is on it.

im 23 so pretty much no one from my era will be defined as a legend from those who are 40+ but if my era isn't represented then it will just be a picture to me.

personally I'd like a clever tribute to Mr Mandaric even if it isn't him but more a movie Easter egg style some reference would be nice, a folded newspaper  with a related article for example.

On 3/5/2017 at 23:29, CS5swfc said:

It will never please everyone we have because everyones definition of a legend is different, for example the Lee Bullen argument that regularly rears it head.

as long as it is reflective of different time periods and not the best players from the best teams I will be happy with anyone who is on it.

im 23 so pretty much no one from my era will be defined as a legend from those who are 40+ but if my era isn't represented then it will just be a picture to me.

personally I'd like a clever tribute to Mr Mandaric even if it isn't him but more a movie Easter egg style some reference would be nice, a folded newspaper  with a related article for example.

Yeah I'm 21 so agree with all of that, Lee Bullen probably isn't a legend to all the people who watched Hirst and Waddle regularly but our age group would feel massively underrepresented without someone from recent times. Like the idea about Mandaric, maybe the Xbana Milan banner in the background or something.

From the 10 names I have seen of part 3

Sheridan, Hirst, Waddle are legends. Nilsson I am torn on being a legend or not, probably our best overseas player all considered.

Players not on that list that I would include ahead of Lee Bullen, Paulo Di Canio, John Hawkes

would be Des Walker and Kevin Pressman both played over 350 times for us mainly in the premier league.

Edited by matthefish2002

On 05/03/2017 at 23:08, wednesdaylander said:

Having struggled to get down to 10 legends to grace the upcoming mural, it occurred to me that 10 doesn't fit with our history or sport. Surely a dressing room scene should have 11 players in it ? Maybe DC is already pencilled in ? Maybe a current favourite ? 

Sorted for you.