Adam Reach

4 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Oh I know this one!

Is it "How to get from 0 to -100 in less than a day?"

I have a plus rating of over 1,800 - I tend to offer a god opinion on all things Sheffield Wednesday. People seem happy to hit the neg button without giving any indication as to why and how I'm wrong. 

The only 2 people that have attempted to prove me wrong have told me that he's good at running in 6 different ways. 

Hence why I'm still waiting. Don't worry though, @IstillhateSteveBould will be along soon to put me out of my miseryWTF:

50 minutes ago, ramone said:

Yeah, the same people that can't give me a positive attribute of is that doesn't involve him running. Funny that isn't it...

Bit odd not "allowing" attributes of a footballer that involves running?

But ok I will have a go.

Carlton-esque energy levels.

Works like a Trojan.

Always makes himself available to colleagues.

Fair in the air.

Passes well.

Excellent body-swerve at pace (I know this is a bit runnyish but it is football)

Very athletic

Pace, especially with the ball

Rocket shot

Can cross with either foot, but it needs work

Accepts and gives his all in any role asked of him.

As you can see, I am a fan. I think he is already good, and will be outstanding soon.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

But ok I will have a go.

Carlton-esque energy levels.

Works like a Trojan.

Always makes himself available to colleagues.

Fair in the air.

Passes well.

Excellent body-swerve at pace (I know this is a bit runnyish but it is football)

Very athletic

Pace, especially with the ball

Rocket shot

Can cross with either foot, but it needs work

As you can see, I am a fan. I think he is already good, and will be outstanding soon.

Today's Top Post !

22 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Tis well known that I have a high regard for Forestiero and have stood up for him in every thread he's been in (785) but just remind an old boy with a poor memory who was it had to play before FF not two games ago, and whose been mom in both those games since his controversial recall.

I think Reachy will turn out to be a great signing but he has found it hard to be consistent and frankly he hasn't nailed down his best position.

I think ultimately LW will prove to be his position, but right now it's definitely LB.

To be fair he was very good on the RW at Forest, and stood up one of our best crosses of the season with his right peg.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

But ok I will have a go.

Carlton-esque energy level - he's a fit lad, great

Works like a Trojan. - he's a fit lad, great

Always makes himself available to colleagues. - the least I would expect from any footballer on any football pitch at any level in the country

Fair in the air. - no, he isn't. He neshes it every time

Passes well. - ok

Very athletic - he's a fit lad, great

Pace, especially with the ball - 

Rocket shot - can't think of him ever having shot (barring Preston and Brum where he scored)

Can cross with either foot, but it needs work - crossing needs A LOT of work. The one cross he put in last night he scuffed it to Winnall 

I'm talking about Adam Reach, who are you describing...? 

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

you're clueless, which you've proved with your posts following last nights game

and in the past for that matter, just don't bother

This is like Hitler calling Mother Teresa a naughty lady... Jog on poppet

Post about the topic or not at all. 

Edited by ramone

Just now, FreshOwl said:

ok einstein, well seeing as you're so smart tell me why your judgements are a load of bollarx 

Its called an opinion. I've validated my opinion on the subject matter like a smart person would do. I've seen loads of people neg and disagree with me without offering me a smart argument. 

Actually @Holmowl did wonderfully well. I may not have agreed with a lot of what he/she said but at least they gave a levelled argument. Rather than giving out personal attacks (as you have done) or hitting a little red down arrow like 50 odd people have done. 

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Its called an opinion. I've validated my opinion on the subject matter like a smart person would do. I've seen loads of people neg and disagree with me without offering me a smart argument. 

Actually @Holmowl did wonderfully well. I may not have agreed with a lot of what he/she said but at least they gave a levelled argument. Rather than giving out personal attacks (as you have done) or hitting a little red down arrow like 50 odd people have done. 

as personal as you were, so don't feed me that crap

you're wrong on this topic, as the majority agree