Adam Reach

2 hours ago, ramone said:

Its called an opinion. I've validated my opinion on the subject matter like a smart person would do. I've seen loads of people neg and disagree with me without offering me a smart argument. 

Actually @Holmowl did wonderfully well. I may not have agreed with a lot of what he/she said but at least they gave a levelled argument. Rather than giving out personal attacks (as you have done) or hitting a little red down arrow like 50 odd people have done. 

"He/she" ! 

Might neg you after all. Nowt she about me!

1 hour ago, ramone said:

YOU just simply can't debate, clearly

YOU said he doesn't beat his man and someone showed the highlights where he did...someone else said that he actually carries the ball forward more than any other player...you said yeah but he doesn't beat anyone...see above.  We get it...you don't like him...don't try and justify it froma a coaches/ football point of view because a) you are not a coach and b) the evidence shows different. Looking forward to see your weekly update on the lad with the same sense of impartiality used by that other top coach Ian on Nuhiu   lol 

On 21/02/2017 at 22:22, ramone said:

He was up against a 38 year Paul Robinson who was 70 minutes into a game. My old Dad could have come on and looked good.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Im still waiting for you to tell me something that he's good at

I've heard he's very noncritical.

1 hour ago, ramone said:

YOU just simply can't debate, clearly

Personally I think you're wrong with your OP, fully entitled to your opinion though.

There's no point in constantly asking for a contra view. 

You've painted yourself into such a small corner that there's no way the discussion can develop....