WE ARE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY! - The video everyone's talking about

7 hours ago, 1banana2banana said:

How much does it cost for an advert slot on prime time tv? 

Owlstalk donation page and get this on ? Imagine :D 

Very expensive,  pay by the second and the number of times broadcast (probably more at peak times.  However,  I think the cost could be offset with additional sponsorship from Curry's.. due to the increased demand of flat screen TV renewals due damage sustained in the red and white households! 

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I must be missing something here ......if  I saw that with a seagull flying over the amex arena with the slogan we are brighton showing  a photo of Michael robinson,steve foster  and jimmy melia i'd think it was a bit naff ......

seagull, is a scrounger, owl is a lethal predator, who are foster, robinson and melia

On 11 February 2017 at 13:04, Albertowl said:

Fantastic. Nearly shed a tear last night when i saw that.

What is the significance of the South stand clock fast forwarding to 1:55pm? I know i must be missing something and am gonna feel pretty daft, but why not 3pm, or even 1:50pm, which would have been smart

anyone?

Maybe...

Our last game of this season vs Fulham, which kicks off at 12 noon, will finish around this time because of time added on etc. So perhaps it is forecasting that this is the moment our promotion is confirmed...?