FAO our "fans"

Grow the f*ck up. 

I have my doubts about where we will ultimately finish this season, but for Christ sake some of the absolute bilge I have read on this site since our win is absolute disgraceful.

Come to think of it I went through page after page of absolute crap before we'd even kicked a ball tonight. Calls for the manager's head, this player is a sack of sh*te etc...

What the is wrong with some of you?

Do you want to moan and whinge until you are proven right? A self fulfilling prophecy where you can all slap each other on the back and say "I told you so"?

Voicing concerns, doubts, misgivings etc is perfectly valid, but some of our "fans" seem to be almost willing the team to fail at the moment. 

Perhaps some of you need to appreciate the guy who took us within 90 minutes of promotion last season?

Edited by SiJ

Just now, Ian said:

We were absolutely sh*te tonight, by far the worst attacking wise all season against a team destined for relegation. If folk want to moan then I'm not one bit surprised

It wasn't pretty - but we won. 

There's constructive criticism and just out and out crap. 

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Grow the f*ck up. 

I have my doubts about where we will ultimately finish this season, but for Christ sake some of the absolute bilge I have read on this site since our win is absolute disgraceful.

Come to think of it I went through page after page of absolute crap before we'd even kicked a ball tonight. Calls for the manager's head, this player is a sack of sh*te etc...

What the is wrong with some of you?

Do you want to moan and whinge until you are proven right? A self fulfilling prophecy where you can all slap each other on the back and say "I told you so"?

Voicing concerns, doubts, misgivings etc is perfectly valid, but some of our "fans" seem to be almost willing the team to fail at the moment. 

Perhaps some of you need to appreciate the guy who took us within 90 minutes of promotion last season?

You are Rick off the Young Ones aren't you?

Anybody who thinks winning tonight after that performance means there's nothing negative to say is either a fool or easily pleased with no desire or drive to be better and the best. It's the sign of someone who would be happy with a top 10 finish.

Push for first and as a consolation take 2nd...3rd to 6th is nothing to brag about unless you win the play offs.

im never happy with 2nd or lower in anything, sometimes you get it and have to accept it but it doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to look for failings that can be improved and make 1st possible.

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Anybody who thinks winning tonight after that performance means there's nothing negative to say is either a fool or easily pleased with no desire or drive to be better and the best. It's the sign of someone who would be happy with a top 10 finish.

Push for first and as a consolation take 2nd...3rd to 6th is nothing to brag about unless you win the play offs.

im never happy with 2nd or lower in anything, sometimes you get it and have to accept it but it doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to look for failings that can be improved and make 1st possible.

Well done. 

You managed to ignore everything i posted in the original post. 

Keep up the good work. 

What is the going rate for being a full weight bellend?

I should start applying. 

Could make a fortune.