FAO our "fans"

On 2/4/2017 at 07:59, ChapSmurf said:

The thing is Ash, we should have been in top gear come October/November. We are now in February and while that isn't necessrily too late, the performances are suggesting we don't even know we have more gears available.

Edit. I think since CC has arrived he has revolutionised the club, with obvious financial backing from DC. I don't want to see him sacked, but unless we are challenging next season for promotion, come October he may well be gone.

Agree Smurf - situation sooooooooo frustrating

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:30, Mick De Lyons said:

As you've said, constructive criticism is neccessary to improve the side, any organisation or business needs that. However, over the top and irrelevant criticism is futile and is just a reflection of that particular posters own issues and seldom has it anything to do with football. Awful game though and a pretty woeful performance, but we won.

Tell me any organisation that uses the man in the street for insight into a business that they are not qualified to comment on and makes it the strategy for the upcoming 6 months/ year...gerrit forward isn't constructive criticism   lol 

Guest mrbluesky
On 04/02/2017 at 01:41, SiJ said:

Well done. 

You managed to ignore everything i posted in the original post. 

Keep up the good work. 

What is the going rate for being a full weight bellend?

I should start applying. 

Could make a fortune. 

Any need? really? this is all that`s wrong with this site at the moment.

20 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Tell me any organisation that uses the man in the street for insight into a business that they are not qualified to comment on and makes it the strategy for the upcoming 6 months/ year...gerrit forward isn't constructive criticism   lol 

As a general point conscructive criticism is benificial, but as you say, it has to come from the right sources. Constructive criticism is hard to find on Owlstalk, i'll grant you that Davey lol

On 04/02/2017 at 01:15, SiJ said:

Grow the f*ck up. 

I have my doubts about where we will ultimately finish this season, but for Christ sake some of the absolute bilge I have read on this site since our win is absolute disgraceful.

Come to think of it I went through page after page of absolute crap before we'd even kicked a ball tonight. Calls for the manager's head, this player is a sack of sh*te etc...

What the is wrong with some of you?

Do you want to moan and whinge until you are proven right? A self fulfilling prophecy where you can all slap each other on the back and say "I told you so"?

Voicing concerns, doubts, misgivings etc is perfectly valid, but some of our "fans" seem to be almost willing the team to fail at the moment. 

Perhaps some of you need to appreciate the guy who took us within 90 minutes of promotion last season?

Superb post 

On 04/02/2017 at 01:15, SiJ said:

Come to think of it I went through page after page of absolute crap before we'd even kicked a ball tonight. Calls for the manager's head, this player is a sack of sh*te etc...

Why not read one line of crap, then hit the back button, then make a new thread about the same?

1 minute ago, steveger said:

I'd give it a miss anyway, it's populated by the self righteous 

But I am self righteous you silly sausage.

To the point where I can't bear not to be accepted by others like me....you must see that? I've got 2000 self righteous posts to prove it FFS.

You'd better put a word in for me or I'll end up stuck in Matchday like that poor sod living in the airport.

5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Why not read one line of crap, then hit the back button, then make a new thread about the same?

Yeah...why don't you start a thread about your mates printing off a load of "Carlos out" banners. 

Oh how we laughed at that one. 

Regarding my opening post: 

Sentiments remain the same. Not going to lie I'd had a few when I posted that, but my point stands. 

Think a real spoiled brat element has entered within the fanbase this season. Fans calling for the head coach's head before we've even kicked a ball because he's made a few changes. It's ridicilous. 

Long way to go this season. I have my misgivings about the style of play and our general approach, but as things stand this evening we are back in the play offs with a 3pt cushion. We are also a few points nearer to the likes of Reading, Leeds etc. All in all not a bad weekend despite a so-so display on Friday night.