Not sure what to make of this

4 minutes ago, atabor said:

Believe it or not - it's up to you, I have heard it from someone close to the club (obviously I cannot say who it is). Birmingham was not mentioned (this was before Rowett got the sack), just that he wants a move away!

May or may not be true , but it's been made clear by the chairman he's going nowhere this season. 

If he wants out have a good second half to the season and fire us to promotion where he might either get his move or the pay rise he might be after.

40 minutes ago, atabor said:

Believe it or not - it's up to you, I have heard it from someone close to the club (obviously I cannot say who it is). Birmingham was not mentioned (this was before Rowett got the sack), just that he wants a move away!

Obviously, because they dont exist

i'm increasingly amazed at the deductive powers of yer average Wednesday fan lately...

Some can tell which club Forestieri is gonna join simply by the way he walks!..its f.ookin' amazing!.....

Course theres a chance he'll f.ook off....actually not turning up for Norwich was a blindingly obvious hint, which spoke volumes more than "Which eyebrow was higher than the other" when he scored against Preston...but lets carry on...cos its so much more mysterious isn't it...

Adam Reach, looked up at the Kop, Tuesday..He had a forlorn sort of look on his face, like an insipient sadness that said,..."I'm off to Villa in January"...I looked back and sort of nonchalantly winked at him...I'm sure he took that as my tacit reassurance that he would be better off staying cos Villa were bobbar...He trotted back up the touchline with a gait that said..."Yea maybe you are right mate...I'll stay"...

I farted...

he laughed...and said "Exactly"..

.I chortled, he gambolled, ..

I frowned...

he held his hand up and tracked back.

Edited by asteener1867

OHHHHHHHH

Fernando is going to City...

cos I saw him scratchin' his titty

Lee and Bannan are heading off South..

You can see by the hang of their mouth

Tom lees i do see is as happy as me