Forestieri - what a willy puller

Forestieri is a brilliant player. He's done wrong. Who really cares about city and chelsea players?

I've got the log burner going and it's going to be me, some Irish whiskey and miracle on 34th street...I might even let Mrs Costello have a cuddle up.

It's only football lads eh?

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Forestieri is a brilliant player. He's done wrong. Who really cares about city and chelsea players?

I've got the log burner going and it's going to be me, some Irish whiskey and miracle on 34th street...I might even let Mrs Costello have a cuddle up.

It's only football lads eh?

Good post but remember what Shankly said footballs much more important than life or death

What brasses me off is that Chalobah floors Aguero, Fabregas raises hands against Fermandinho Maclean bundles a Watford player Pearson elbows Fessi etc and none of em get a red card when they were plainly more aggressive than a whispy caress from Fessi.

Carlos is right to be concerned. The minute the Owls look like getting a run together mad refs intervene eg stonewall handball and sending off at Derby - wot a turning point that could end up being. 

As as for the holier than thous who say "should never have reacted etc" they are probably the same emotionless pacifist crew who think we were right to get rid of Di Canio or at the other extreme the kind of blokes you brush past in a pub who then glass you for ruining their evening. 

Breaking news: no player is bigger than a club but some make the club bigger when they are at it. 

12 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

What brasses me off is that Chalobah floors Aguero, Fabregas raises hands against Fermandinho Maclean bundles a Watford player Pearson elbows Fessi etc and none of em get a red card when they were plainly more aggressive than a whispy caress from Fessi.

Carlos is right to be concerned. The minute the Owls look like getting a run together mad refs intervene eg stonewall handball and sending off at Derby - wot a turning point that could end up being. 

As as for the holier than thous who say "should never have reacted etc" they are probably the same emotionless pacifist crew who think we were right to get rid of Di Canio or at the other extreme the kind of blokes you brush past in a pub who then glass you for ruining their evening. 

Breaking news: no player is bigger than a club but some make the club bigger when they are at it. 

Well said mate and same to 31 Dec 1966s post.

Even some of FFs supporters are saying they can understand his reaction but deserved to get sent off.

Did he????

I was on the Kop so couldn't see, but I've watched all available footage and for the life of me can't see anything to justify the decision from the joke of a referee and his p***k of a linesman or the completely hysterical reaction on here. 

Most clubs fans would support their players regardless. Not us, we,d rather give credence to a bent ref and vilify our best player for waving an arm about whilst being harassed by some scum player looking for a reaction. 

Imagine Manure fans turning on Cantona when he properly kicked off. Never happen!! Or at most other clubs.

What happens on here? People get criticized  for giving FF a bit of support as he trudges off after yet another predictable miscarriage of justice.

People on here talk about the lack of support from the terraces. It ought to start by showing some support to a player who has been on the wrong end of more appalling decisions than I can remember in a lifetime of watching Wednesday!!!