We need to make sure SWFC doesn't ever do this

They actually did try and get Carlos, but when they reviewed the tapes it was all, "Yes, we must put the meat on the fire with the full energy and close all the doors and the windows. I am not dead!" and they had no idea whether he was agreeing to the offer or not.

1 hour ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

If you are shocked by this dodgy stuff , you don't know  this club's -and football's - history, even before agents were invented.

It's always been bent by a minority, just  like  corporate life and even public sector.

Never thought I'd praise DAILY TORYGRAPH with their oh so transparent owners and tax paying readers (Cameron's Dad et al).

I also hope the wholesome ones on here are not fiddling their tax, expenses, stealing their firms' telephone time and bills for personal stuff and checking OWLSTALK etc during working hours. 

That would be really shocking.

The number of people who don't take advantage you could probably count on one hand, paper clips, sheafs of A4, the odd screwdriver, using the company phone, taking an extra five minutes break etc.  Communally known as "perks" or in the real world stealing. 

Admittedly these guys are taking it to a whole new level, but who could turn such temptation down? Greed yes, but most of us are.  

Should be kicked out of football though, but not many of us can take the high moral ground.

Obviously I'm on top of the moral ground.