Owls v Benfica game being televised live on Benfica TV

On 20/07/2016 at 13:20, Grimbarian said:

Just found an online TV site called Fubo.tv that gives you free access for the first 24 hours and one of the channels they cover is Benfica TV

https://www.fubo.tv/channel/benfica_live

Signed up no problem, no IP/Geolocation checks, channel is working in HD :)

Presumably can cancel after the match and not pay a penny :)

On 20/07/2016 at 15:42, Grimbarian said:

Apologies Fubo is geolocked to the USA, I hadn't realised as it's already set with the SmartDNS provider I use (Getflix) You can get a 14 day free trial with Getflix: https://www.getflix.com.au/pricing

Cancelled after the 24 hour trial and today they emailed me to see if I want to try a full month for $1, think I'll take them up on that :) 

1 hour ago, Grimbarian said:

Cancelled after the 24 hour trial and today they emailed me to see if I want to try a full month for $1, think I'll take them up on that :) 

checked my emails after reading this they sent had me the offer as well back on 31st - will take up if still valid... good shout mate

It's a bit weird when you click the link if you're signed in it shows $9.99 for the month, if you log out, click the link again it shows the coupon is applied and you can sign up with a new email then it says $9.99 again instead of $1, it's a pittance though so gonna risk it, if they're c0cks and won't refund the $8.99 for the month I simply won't use them again after one month.

I wouldn't worry about being able to get a refund from them... Me being me I forgot the cancel the trial after the Benfica game so they charged me about 22 quid for the month, but after an email to their customer support the next day they cancelled my account and refunded it, thankfully.

Yeah they're good they replied that they added the discount to my account and thanked me for giving them a second chance, apparently they're in negotiations to add NBC Sports to their list of channels so would then have EPL matches and probably all 3pm Saturday kickoffs live (as NBC do).

Well it looks like it needs to be done from a new account and it's possibly not working right anyway, just email them to say your friend got the offer but for some reason you didn't and they'll give you it I'm sure, extremely friendly customer support is my experience, the coupon code itself attached to the email link is onedollaremail2 but not sure if there's somewhere to insert it when checking out, the link to visit is: https://www.fubo.tv/go-fubo-pro?coupon=onedollaremail2