John Hemmingham (Band) speaks to Jonathan Buchan

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i'll take your NOW 'personal attack' upon someone you don't know, or have never met...

as your final 'chelp' at the lowering of your colours...

but let me offer you help here, you'll not win with bullying...

but was it you who stated that a meeting with the club over the issue 'got heated'?

surprise, surprise...

Not me, no idea what that heated comment is at all.

Can you explain where I've been bullying? 

The only thing I said was that you sound an unpleasant individual with regard your overbearing comments on almost every post in this thread. Bullying is a strong word, but your comments are nearer to that than any of mine.

2 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Not me, no idea what that heated comment is at all.

Can you explain where I've been bullying? 

The only thing I said was that you sound an unpleasant individual with regard your overbearing comments on almost every post in this thread. Bullying is a strong word, but your comments are nearer to that than any of mine.

the bullying relates to the fact that numerous individuals in the 'band out' brigade have and are stating that this, that, and other 'physical' actions need to take place against band members...

do you deem anyone who doesn't agree with you throughout life as an 'unpleasant individual'...

i have as you put it, replied with my 'overbearing comments' seemingly to represent the silent majority who do NOT want the band shifting, the same majority that seem to have the club's ear rather than you...

i would greatly appreciate you launching less insulting personal comments, but that is maybe all you have left...

I reckon the best way to protest against the band is to fight fire with fire...

If everybody turned up to a designated game with kazoos, maracas, bongos, harmonicas etc... stuffed under their jackets and then proceeded to toot, bang and parp their way through the game, it might get the point across. And if not, it would at least be quite funny to witness! Let's face it, no great musical skills would be required to play along with the band.

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

the bullying relates to the fact that numerous individuals in the 'band out' brigade have and are stating that this, that, and other 'physical' actions need to take place against band members...

do you deem anyone who doesn't agree with you throughout life as an 'unpleasant individual'...

i have as you put it, replied with my 'overbearing comments' seemingly to represent the silent majority who do NOT want the band shifting, the same majority that seem to have the club's ear rather than you...

i would greatly appreciate you launching less insulting personal comments, but that is maybe all you have left...

The bullying comment was aimed directly at me. Are you going to withdraw it?

17 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I'm just thinking if everyone just wants the sound of a drum and want to shut out the noise of the Rhino's band, why not just take a load of drums?

why not everyone on the kop who wants to drown the KOP band out...

sing, shout and chant together to do so...

oh! i forgot you can't it's a library... :duntmatter:

15 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

image.jpegstraight from the top of their  Facebook page.

Born Leeds Rhino's? Really?!

lol

i wanted the northern irish to win yesterday, and were highly delighted that yorkshire gave lancashire a hiding at cricket, does that stop me being a wednesday fan?

10 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i wanted the northern irish to win yesterday, and were highly delighted that yorkshire gave lancashire a hiding at cricket, does that stop me being a wednesday fan?

ffs. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, dnhc said:

I'm confused now. Are they all Leeds Rhinos fans from birth, or are they paid to 'assist' with the atmosphere?

3 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i merely replied 'in kind' to the post i quoted...

would you like me to take my 'nonsense elsewhere' so the minority's argument can win?

No, I'd like you to take your nonsense away because you're comparing wanting Northern Ireland to do well with Leeds United 'merely' to try and justify something. I give zero fcuks what the band do in their time but you're spouting utter testicles.

I mean please... ffs

3 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i merely replied 'in kind' to the post i quoted...

would you like me to take my 'nonsense elsewhere' so the minority's argument can win?

No, I'd like you to take your nonsense away because you're comparing wanting Northern Ireland to do well with Leeds United 'merely' to try and justify something. I give zero fcuks what the band do in their time but you're spouting utter testicles.

I mean please... ffs

5 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

You attempt to shout me down with an untrue allegation and you will not withdraw it?

1) firstly you state without knowing me at all, that 'i'm a member of the band' do you recall that post? and what brought you to that false conclusion?

2) you then go on to post later that i sound an 'unpleasant individual', that without you knowing anything of much of me, seems as your using it to stifle me, that i consider as you bullying, or trying to...