John Hemmingham (Band) speaks to Jonathan Buchan

On 10/06/2016 at 18:56, Miffed said:

The SWFC official YouTube channel has posted highlights of the 3 - 1 game against Man U at home. All you can hear is that fecking drum reverberating around the stands. Its the same with all of our highlights videos and frankly its been an embarrassment for too long.

It wouldnt be so bad if they would just acknowledge peoples concerns (which are always the same), then maybe there wouldnt be so much resentment from some supporters. Why cant they just tone it down a little?

Why do we need a brass section and not just try a single drum?

this is STILL where you ALL go wrong...

some want the band out...

some want to personally injure them with their instruments...

some want a drum...

some want to shove the drum up his ar$e...

THIS is why you can't get a song going, you can NEVER agree on anything...

that kops been dead for years with the odd exception...

and that's why 'the library' is the butt of away fans jokes more than half the time...

way. way more than half of what is on the kop, is on the kop 'cos it's cheap, NOT because they want to sing...

it's NOT 'THE SINGING SECTION', it's the cheap stand...

10 hours ago, UTO1867 said:

Its nearly as bad as the "ultras" singing carlos give us a wave for 90 minutes.

'the KOP BAND' and 'THE ULTRAS' the only thing on the kop making any noise...

the 'lightweight moaners' want everybody else to stop and MOVE out of their seats, so they can see IF they can start a song...

On 10/06/2016 at 10:49, UTO1867 said:

So why don't they make the same amount of noise in Hillsborough? I sing as much at home as i do away and yes it is always noisier away but its a concentration in one space of the people that sing, at Hillsborough the same 4 or 5 thousand are spread over 39,000 seats with 17,000 of them seats being empty.

of course it is, and that's ALWAYS been one third of the problem...

an uncovered kop allowing the noise out, then covering it and what seems like getting 'the kop' turned into the 'cheap seats'...

On 10/06/2016 at 10:49, UTO1867 said:

So why don't they make the same amount of noise in Hillsborough? I sing as much at home as i do away and yes it is always noisier away but its a concentration in one space of the people that sing, at Hillsborough the same 4 or 5 thousand are spread over 39,000 seats with 17,000 of them seats being empty.

of course it is, and that's ALWAYS been one third of the problem...

an uncovered kop allowing the noise out, then covering it and what seems like getting 'the kop' turned into the 'cheap seats'...

6 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

I moved from the Kop because the twats banging away were flipping up my ears. If I'd been sat near em at Wembley there'd be no debate, the drum would've been flattened and the trumpet shoved up Hemminghams arse along with his head

no it wouldn't...

stop telling just more and more lies...

he'd have done you...

On 08/06/2016 at 22:46, alanharper said:

Poor Jonathan Buchan. I had the misfortune of being talked at by Hemmingham once whilst travelling to an away game, it was all "I've done this", and "I've been there" and "I've met him".

It was like that bit in Airplane when the old woman hangs herself.

lol

Guest YellowAway
46 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I'm not sure if the thread ended up getting deleted. Someone more clued up than me might be able to though.

lol

12 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

Not seen that, can someone dig it out?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/232131-yesterday-just-goes-to-show-why-we-dont-need-a-brass-band-at-hillsborough/&page=1

Was it this one?

Bag o'poo .

The band aren't a unique "Wednesday" feature. They are hired hands that play for pay. It's a business for them. So much so, that they hold nothing in respect, right down to fans songs which they cannibalise to suit their "set list" for gigs at Rugby clubs and wherever else  they receive coin.

Maybe, some of their shiteness would be overlooked by a few if their was an ounce of integrity in the people that represent them,  and if they were a "Wednesday" band rather than tourists living in an ego-bubble of hyped self importance.

Utter bullocks and continuous posturing. 

Get rid, they are a car crash.

Edited by F. Spiksley

15 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

5 posts on the trot in a matter of minutes,  which one of the band planks are you?

I typed this before but it got deleted for some reason .........

he'd have still had you...:tango:

i'm not in the band, i can barely hear the band from where i go...

but you guys who go on the kop, must love your KOP BAND...