Cardiff tickets

Get them quickly if you want good seats.

Tried to buy in my prefered part of the South first thing this morning just after going on open sale, and they had all gone.

Promises to be a near sell out.

A stressful 90 minutes or a celebration.

Tried to buy in my prefered part of the South first thing this morning just after going on open sale, and they had all gone.

What about the thousands that are boycotting the matches?

We need this to be a celebration and get behind the team. This is increasingly looking like a pivotal match.

Had a look online and ticket sales are no better or worse than any other game a few weeks in advance.

If, and when the game becomes really important (must win for play-offs) then ticket sales will soar (regardless of price), but at the moment there is plenty of choice.

I think It will end up being above average...

But if play-offs are already secured by this game, many casual fans will pick the home-leg instead.

I think the club should announce now that should we make the play-offs, any home-tie and Wembley tickets will be sold using TPP.

So ST's first, then members with x points, then anyone with x points, then anyone with y points etc.

Will prevent an issue like Leicester have had, be fair to those who have attended, and maybe encourage more to come to the remaining games to boost their points.