More season ticket price brackets introduced

Over 50's should be moved to the back rows of each stand where

1) It's warmer
2) They're less likely to sit there like corpses instead of creating atmosphere

3) There's less chance of them being seen on telly.

If over 50's have to go to football they should at least know their place.

(and charge them more too - we all know that the silver pound is where it's at - you only have to look at the marigold hotel movie which took shedloads from old guffers paying to see it whilst sucking on boiled sweets)

Owlstalk Shop

You get 21-24 ticket brackets at away games all the time,

Not a new thing we've done.

Not that it surprises me that you've found a new thing to moan about though.

Would you consider suing the club if you were right? I bet you would actually.

No and I wouldn't want anyone else to either !

Good news to see you got what you wanted from the steering group meeting though...

Don't know the exact dates, think it may have been in March. But it's not a fair comparison considering MM was still chairman till early Feb and the hand over process is probably a lengthy one.

It was a month long initial window though I think.

Regardless of that I'm not sure this is great timing - and a month is a bit too short. Why not two months for example?

Price in this window - and subsequent price rises are key though. Derby announced a price freeze for existing ST holders to try and increase sales this year - you don't have to commit to a 2 year deal.

Fingers crossed for prices. My best guess is prices that the ticket price backers will back and the critics will criticise. lol

1) It's warmer

(and charge them more too - we all know that the silver pound is where it's at - you only have to look at the marigold hotel movie which took shedloads from old guffers paying to see it whilst sucking on boiled sweets)

Always discrimination. What about the bald pound? lol

I suppose those holiday companies that offer a holiday package only to those over 50 are guilty of age discrimination too

http://www.solosholidays.co.uk/singles-holidays-over-50s

http://travel.saga.co.uk/over-50s-holidays.aspx

TBF I didn't know these still existed, most "senior" discounts moved from 50 to 55 or even 60 when the pension rules moved.

I.e. You used to be able to take a private pension at 50 but now you have to wait untill you're 55 (sorry I don't know the full details) even the club discount age moved up...

Good news to see you got what you wanted from the steering group meeting though...

Not something I personally raised. Nor was it Ecclesall Owl who would also reside in the 21-24 bracket.

Was one of the older members of the group who thought it would be a good idea.

Of course I backed it though lol

1) It's warmer

Oi! Wind yer neck in or the E B R A will hunt you down and throw you through a pub window! Ah the good old days!

It's a shuffle point brought up by somebody just to moan, whinge and try to boot the club. What a supporter!!!

We have only announced at the minute -

A cheaper bracket for tickets.

Kids tickets either same or reduced.

Option to buy for 3years and get at next seasons prices.

Not sure how anybody can find a negative in that?

Tomorrow when they announce the prices then they might be a reason to moan but not with the info we have so far.

Why do you think I'm trying to boot the club FFS, it was recently reported (on here granted) that we had put up some advertising or something and had to get retrospective planning permission, i.e. the club missed something, I was more concerned the club had "missed" something again and that action could be taken against them..

Jeese you can't even ask a sensible question on here now...

Why do you think I'm trying to boot the club FFS, it was recently reported (on here granted) that we had put up some advertising or something and had to get retrospective planning permission, i.e. the club missed something, I was more concerned the club had "missed" something again and that action could be taken against them..

You can, just don't expect a sensible answer lol

A few posters just get really upset if anyone says anything not nice about the club and the only thing in their life. Way too sensitive and a bit unhealthy. Nothing new though.

lol