Where are the areas for improvement?

Dont think he's got the workrate to be anything other than a centre forward and I don't think that's his position.

Ah, but was Matias struggling with his hernia?............have a feeling he will come good when back up to speed, he's certainly got the ability.  Also, defensive midfield, there's Melo to come back as well...personally I was impressed by this lad....Semedo type but can play a bit as well.

I think considering how many players we brought in we have done well. Most have met our exceeded expectations. We did the big overhaul now is a case of one or two special players

This is right. We only need special players. Yesterday showed we have good cover everywhere, so no point in a like for like.

I think we want a special forward who walks straight into the team. There are the obvious names.

This is right. We only need special players. Yesterday showed we have good cover everywhere, so no point in a like for like.

I think we want a special forward who walks straight into the team. There are the obvious names.

Pretty much agree with this, and we must avoid being seduced by players who simply will not fit the system. With so many new players still bedding in, this team can get better and better. The only investment I'd make, would be in younger lower league talents, not for now, but for the future. We haven't been able to do that for a while, so it would be good to bring a couple in and get them indoctrinated into Carlos's Wednesday way. They could be the eventual replacements for the loan players we will not keep.

Guest wilyfox

Agreed.

So far, I think Chansiri has gotten good value for the money he's put in this season - but we do need something a bit special up top. I'm hoping he'll remedy that. The Hooper cash could be put to better use. If Bamford does become available again, I'd hope DC positions himself at the front of the queue - loan or permanent. He is the calibre we need to break into the top 6. At the moment we're managing to keep pace, just, but we don't have enough victories in us to force our way in.