Where are the areas for improvement?

A right back more defensively solid than Hunt but as good if not better going forward.

A right midfielder more pacey than Wallace, but just as good as crossing. Someone who will get up and down the pitch quicker.

Better cover for Hutch. Lopez did well today but is not the right kind of player for that role IMO.

A striker. Someone at the same level as Forestieri. Joao is great but perhaps not ready to start every game quite yet. Nuhiu not good enough to start games any more. And with Hooper not scoring we could really do with someone else. Not sure who that would be though. 

Guest wilyfox

Another dynamic forward to mix it up with Joao and Forestieri, so we don't have keep our fingers crossed that Hooper and Nuhiu might do something.

We've improved ever since Matias dropped out of the side. Might be coincidence, but I'm not sure where he would improve the matchday squad.

He played pretty much the first 8 games where no one really came out with much credibility. I reckon we'll see a different Matias in this much improved team. 

A right back more defensively solid than Hunt but as good if not better going forward.

Sam Byram only has 6 months left on his contract at Leeds...

Worth a cheeky bid surely?  lol

(Fully aware my opinion of him being better than Hunt is subjective and appreciate it probably won't be the overarching opinion on this forum)

He played pretty much the first 8 games where no one really came out with much credibility. I reckon we'll see a different Matias in this much improved team.

Dont think he's got the workrate to be anything other than a centre forward and I don't think that's his position.