Advice to Dejphon

Sack cc, cost 250k

Appoint Pearson 500k pa

Sack commitee

keep Rhoder for 6 month trial period as advisor

Sack Lynn for being unloyal, disloyal, and for joining in fun in a way that excludes her employer

And sack her for an idiot and inefficient 

Then call Bill Oddie 

It's clear that DC has been receiving some bad advice, from bad advisors, which could include:

The ill fated committee

His 10 year old son

Mourinho

Fen shui guru

Owlsonline

Buddhist monks

Once again the expert advice of realist owltalkers is needed to save the club from doom. Here is a chance to do this.

Mine is-

Sack cc, cost 250k

Appoint Pearson 500k pa

Sack commitee

Go away piggy.

Go away piggy.

Great contribution.

Would a blade want swfc to end this bizarre set up early & appoint a successful manager, with a Champ promotion on his cv?

My guess is that the blunts want us to keep the status quo for as long as possible.

So on that basis go away pig.

I would class trolling as someone who comes on a thread, offers nothing to it, bar insulting the poster.

You the troll daveyboy66.

Instead, you think that you can play swfc better, than a very seasoned and wealthy through that experience, businessman... Good luck in your new career. Edited by robster_owl

It's clear that DC has been receiving some bad advice, from bad advisors, which could include:

The ill fated committee

His 10 year old son

Mourinho

Fen shui guru

Owlsonline

Buddhist monks

Once again the expert advice of realist owltalkers is needed to save the club from doom. Here is a chance to do this.

Mine is-

Sack cc, cost 250k

Appoint Pearson 500k pa

Sack commitee

Pearson 500k / year? You having a laugh? He'd want twice that at the very least

All this stuff about Nigels Pearson's son is a smokescreen.

Pearson knows what it takes to get a team out of the Championship and keep them in the Premier League in that critical first season.

Plus a great record in the transfer market: De Laet, Drinkwater, James, Cambiasso, Mahrez (now valued at £20m), Wood, Vardy, Ulloa, Huth, etc. etc.

Any Championship Chairman would surely be very interested in Nigel Pearson if his team was struggling as we are.

All this stuff about Nigels Pearson's son is a smokescreen.

Pearson knows what it takes to get a team out of the Championship and keep them in the Premier League in that critical first season.

Plus a great record in the transfer market: De Laet, Drinkwater, James, Cambiasso, Mahrez (now valued at £20m), Wood, Vardy, Ulloa, Huth, etc. etc.

Any Championship Chairman would surely be very interested in Nigel Pearson if his team was struggling as we are.

Its not a smokescreen, ask Daveyboy.

End of thread.

Certain supporters do seem to spend more time abusing posters with alternative opinions on Owlstalk, than they do supporting.

lol

I think it's a little related to insecurity about being a better/bigger supporter than the ones they abuse.

My dad's bigger than your dad syndrome.

Edited by M Royds