August POTM

Anyone voting for Matias has obviously only watched the highlights. I've counted, he's touched the ball 19 times in 4 league games.

Bit sad mate lol

In all seriousness, how did you manage that... watching full games on Wednesday player or counting at the game?? If so...

1. Why did you start doing that straight away against Bristol City.

2. Could you pay that much attention to the rest of the game if you were so focussed on Matias?

No said why. That goal, touches haha. His off the ball movement is amazing its everyone else that can't play with him yet

People said the same about Stevie May...  :ph34r:

Matias for me, last year everyone said we weren't been entertained enough. For me that one goal does it, thats more entertainment than we have had for a long time. Plus he's just moved over here which I've taken into account. Grafters are all good but finally some skill back at s6

Just don't get this thing with Matias. He's bone idle, never helps out defensively. It's like playing with ten men.

Bit sad mate lol

In all seriousness, how did you manage that... watching full games on Wednesday player or counting at the game?? If so...

1. Why did you start doing that straight away against Bristol City.

2. Could you pay that much attention to the rest of the game if you were so focussed on Matias?

People said the same about Stevie May... :ph34r:

True true. But may just lacked the pace and eventually will prob be a decent player. All I have heard is matias can't defend, don't touch the ball, etc. I often think the smae thing when watching neymar play for barca...

It's Chris brunt all over again, some fans never learn

Just don't get this thing with Matias. He's bone idle, never helps out defensively. It's like playing with ten men.

And there it is...

He is an attacking midfielder why would he help out defensively

...everyone elses player of the month hutch should have the defence covered. Very few superstars who plays in matias position defend.

...the comments remind me so much of the ones said about brunt

...and the amount of comments about gray been boring and wanting more flair...

Snm