Come back Stuart Gray

much rather have lachman melo sasso wiggins price etc

In fairness apart from lachman who we haven't seen are any of them worse than the players they replaced ?.And none of them are first choice in their respective positions.I think we're in better shape now than this time last year.

Also despite this alcohol 🍷 induced post I'm not getting into an argument with a WUM 😁.

Guest Darkus Owlus

1- he wouldn't have had these players

2-he never had a plan B

Wether or not CC is the man Stu wasn't.

These players that are doing so well?

He had a plan B just no playing options to execute it.

You can't be sure he wasn't the man in the first place he was given no money.

Let's put it this way, give Carlos Stuart trays squad and we'd probably be relegated. He's doing a good job of that now.

In a nut shell we have got the most sacked manager in Europe who has no idea what he's doing. We haven't signed the striker we so desperately need. We have no pace whatsoever which makes us even easier to defend against. We have spent 10 mil on transfer fees and yet can't buy a win. best thing to happen would be the club to hold its hand up admit so far they have messed up on recruitment/manager , get someone who knows what it takes in this league and stop wasting time persevering with an approach that obviously isn't working

W

1- he wouldn't have had these players

2-he never had a plan B

Wether or not CC is the man Stu wasn't.

No Plan B?!?!?

What about all those times when he needed a goal so just put more strikers on? Stick at least 5 on the pitch and surely you've got 5 times the chance of scoring. Sure worked against Charlton in the cup.

I hated some of the football under Gray but I appreciate the restrictions he worked under, we were a good solid unit and difficult to play against.

That same squad under Gray last season with wickham and fryatt up front would've seen us in the play offs.

Strikers are key, we haven't had a good one of our own for years, address this and you will see better performances this season

In a nut shell we have got the most sacked manager in Europe who has no idea what he's doing. We haven't signed the striker we so desperately need. We have no pace whatsoever which makes us even easier to defend against. We have spent 10 mil on transfer fees and yet can't buy a win. best thing to happen would be the club to hold its hand up admit so far they have messed up on recruitment/manager , get someone who knows what it takes in this league and stop wasting time persevering with an approach that obviously isn't working

This a million percent.