£17 to take baby to Owls game ?

Still say she is simply an attention seeker just wanting to see herself in the paper.

If you read the article she even admits that she didn't actually pay anything but used

someone elses season ticket.

Surely this makes it a non-story brought to the attention of the newspaper purely for reasons

of self publicity.

^^^^

This is why I thought she used someones... ST

Guest Maxine

Page 16

Reyt sad

Why does anyone care.

There's a match tonight in case anyone had forgot FFS.

So....didn't make anything up did i?

You can bugger off anall.

Well a turnstile operator and the supervisors behind the gates should not be allowing it and could even possibly get into trouble for doing so.

Especially in the climate of the Hillsborough Inquiry which has apparently been looking at some Sheffield Wednesday employed turnstile operators taking bribes and/or letting people in over the stile.

I'm out of this thread as if you think pissed up adult scousers forcing there way in & a young un who could sit on your knee are the same it's pointless.

^^^^

This is why I thought she used someones... ST

From the Star story TM 

Though the family used a spare season ticket to take Charley in against Bristol City, Nicky was told by the Hillsborough ticket office they would need a ticket to take her into matches in future.

From the Star story TM 

Though the family used a spare season ticket to take Charley in against Bristol City, Nicky was told by the Hillsborough ticket office they would need a ticket to take her into matches in future.

Cheers for that pal.

Guest Maxine

From the Star story TM 

Though the family used a spare season ticket to take Charley in against Bristol City, Nicky was told by the Hillsborough ticket office they would need a ticket to take her into matches in future.[/size]

Thanks new I was right.