£17 to take baby to Owls game ?

I'm out of this thread as if you think pissed up adult scousers forcing there way in & a young un who could sit on your knee are the same it's pointless.

No, I'm not saying they are the same. That's a big of a daft logic jump there...

I'm saying there is a policy and it is enforced, and likely more so now that certain things in that area apparently were highlighted as part of the Hillsborough inquests.

As stated in the quote from The Star earlier... The couple were told 'tough' and were told the baby would need a ticket. At £17 for a cat B match.

No, I'm not saying they are the same. That's a big of a daft logic jump there...

I'm saying there is a policy and it is enforced, and likely more so now that certain things in that area apparently were highlighted as part of the Hillsborough inquests.

As stated in the quote from The Star earlier... The couple were told 'tough' and were told the baby would need a ticket. At £17 for a cat B match.

The hillsborough inquests ! , what on earth has that got to do with taking ababy into a football game 26 years later Edited by Geedee

This:

Well a turnstile operator and the supervisors behind the gates should not be allowing it and could even possibly get into trouble for doing so.

Especially in the climate of the Hillsborough Inquiry which has apparently been looking at some Sheffield Wednesday employed turnstile operators taking bribes and/or letting people in over the stile.