Bristol City Analyst

It's the Brighton analysts we need to be careful of.

You just wholeheartedly agreed with someone criticising the bigoted views expressed on immigrants in one thread, yet have just dropped some casual homophobia here.

Just had my haircut (I live in Bath) and while I was in there a guy walked in and one of the barbers started chatting to him about Bristol City. They all know him as he is a regular there - turns out he is an analyst (scout) for Bristol City, most of the guys work there are Bristol Rovers supporters except one who is a Boro fan. Of course the guys in there know I am a Wednesday fan so anyways the banter started. The BC analyst was saying how they are going to be signing some top quality players shortly and are looking for a tilt at promotion this year - obviously wouldn't name any. And of course he predicted an away win Saturday (8th). Numpty. :manager:

Anyhows, turns out he was watching us last night and was also at the Braga game, so not having seen any of the pre-season games myself I asked him about our new signings. His opinions - Matias is very good but Lopez is better, Nuhiu is a handful, dodgy defence and he doesn't think Westwood will start next week due to injury. He also says he is never fooled by pre-season performances.

Accurate assessment??

damn so the elaborate ploy of pretending we are a bunch of strangers who dont know the system we're supposed to be playing hasn't worked then?