1,864 but what about McLaren

At the the time of writing this there are 1864 people on Owlstalk (actually I'm on mobile so this is a random guess). I find the members to be in the large part interesting and full of knowledge (not you, JustVisiting or 33) but there are only so many times we can repeat the same thing so there seems to be no outlet for all that genius to shine.

It's been done to death. We know what is happening and we don't know what isn't. CC is going to be coach, he will have an assistant, we will sign some new players. Next season will come.

I want to know WTF is going on at McLaren, can they get it together with Honda, how good is the new series of True Detective going to be and (from Barnsley but I have lived in London for many years) do you get 'Pie Barms' where you are or is it just a Lancashire thing, never heard of one until recently but love the sound of a pie butty.

Love it.

Love McLaren, but they've been poo poo for years now. Hopefully continued development this season will see them catch the coattails of Mercedes in time for next year. F1 in general is so boring though, bring back gear sticks and ban any radio talk on fuel saving. There's just not enough driver error for entertainment these days.

When is true detective season 2, the first was amazing. It can replace my G.O.T addiction.

Lived in Preston and its Barns, Sheffield is Butty as far as I'm aware. Here in SW London tho and my local chippy doesn't sell mushy peas!

Love it.

Love McLaren, but they've been poo poo for years now. Hopefully continued development this season will see them catch the coattails of Mercedes in time for next year. F1 in general is so boring though, bring back gear sticks and ban any radio talk on fuel saving. There's just not enough driver error for entertainment these days.

When is true detective season 2, the first was amazing. It can replace my G.O.T addiction.

Lived in Preston and its Barns, Sheffield is Butty as far as I'm aware. Here in SW London tho and my local chippy doesn't sell mushy peas!

Malden as in New? I'm in Wimbledon, you can get Mushy peas here...I will drop you some over!! It's not the barn/barm thing that was tempting me, it was the pie inside one that fascinated me!

True detective starts on sky Atlantic 22nd June, 1st series best thing on telly for years, maybe since the wire.

Think F1 doesn't need gear stick but fuel/tyre saving is guff. Let them drive FFS. Want to see McLaren put a competitive car down for next year and give JB a swansong.

Wrong section

I get that but the people posting in this section are so much more interesting!

int this for dressing room?

gi' matchday back

Mind yer own business. Took less than 10 seconds to come on this thread, realise it wasn't for you and decide I was a tw@t. Took me 6 hours to read transfer 'mega thread' before I realised it was all b0ll0x.

Mind yer own business. Took less than 10 seconds to come on this thread, realise it wasn't for you and decide I was a tw@t. Took me 6 hours to read transfer 'mega thread' before I realised it was all b0ll0x.

It's official. I've drunk too much beer and am getting lairy. Has anybody seen Droopys Tango?

Barms in Preston

Barmcakes in Wigan

Teacakes in Blackburn.

Nice pies from Baxenden but butter pies just taste like wet cardboard.

I don't quite get it either...?

Malden as in New? I'm in Wimbledon, you can get Mushy peas here...I will drop you some over!! It's not the barn/barm thing that was tempting me, it was the pie inside one that fascinated me!

True detective starts on sky Atlantic 22nd June, 1st series best thing on telly for years, maybe since the wire.

Think F1 doesn't need gear stick but fuel/tyre saving is guff. Let them drive FFS. Want to see McLaren put a competitive car down for next year and give JB a swansong.

I get that but the people posting in this section are so much more interesting!

Oh bugger. I was going to cancel my Sky subscription but I can't now.