1,864 but what about McLaren

10 years in Cambridgeshire and 11 now in Blackburn/Preston.

Luckily I'm close enough to get to S6 and have been more regularly since in NW and kids older.

Found the move up from sunny Cambs more difficult tbh.

Missed it like mad for first couple of years.

Like living on a different planet in NW.

Alway s chuffin' raining.

It is like a different world, you can take the boy out of Yorkshire and all that. Was up in Holmfirth couple of months ago picking up a car and picked up Radio Sheffield in the truck my way, match on the radio, felt like home. I will never move back, my kids are Londoners, my wife is and none of my family live there any more but there are times when I wonder. In reality, it's a case of the grass being greener (must be the Desso).

Been in london 15 years now, OT makes me a bit homesick!

I got life in Hamburg without parole. Done 24 years already. Only getting out in a coffin.

Me mam tried to smuggle a suitcase full of Sheffield fishcakes on her last visit over but got held up in customs at the airport.

By the time I had convinced security that they weren't bombs, there were only three left. Buggers had scoffed the rest.

I got life in Hamburg without parole. Done 24 years already. Only getting out in a coffin.

Me mam tried to smuggle a suitcase full of Sheffield fishcakes on her last visit over but got held up in customs at the airport.

By the time I had convinced security that they weren't bombs, there were only three left. Buggers had scoffed the rest.

I can't think of hamburg without picturing Kevin keegans perm.