James McLean ETC

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Your post referred to 'people' who thought something. You didn't specify anybody because you were making a straw man argument. As somebody who has a different opinion to you I thought I would oppose your point. Your attempt to see something from an Irish nationalist viewpoint involved being grateful that the British Army were there several years before their birth so I wasn't sure empathy was your best point.

Yeh people on here seem to think he is not an IRA supporter. I assume this because people are still defending him but I would hope nobody would want an IRA supporter at Hillsborough. Well you didn't say, if you wanted me to answer as though im McLean you should have said that lol

Guest SolihullOwl

May I point out that wearing a Poppy is not Mandatory and many people against war choose not to purchase one.

Don't get all this poppy rubbish

He has his own beliefs and explained them in an open letter, fair do's I say

this. Should we not sign German or Italian players? The fact that di canio is a fascist and yet would be accepted quicker than this guy is ludicrous.

He's a complete pr1ck would never watch Wednesday again if he's in a Wednesday shirt

What's happened to the right free speech and the right to express yourself, or not in this case? Edited by M Royds

Guest WESTENDOWL

no, the "real IRA" are real right now, the "official IRA" are inofficially demilitarised since the 70s or 80s.

the IRA is a broadly used name and can mean pretty much any armed irish group since the mid 1800s. so lets just call use of the name IRA ambiguous.

the Wolfetones however are bad eggs but comparing them to screwdriver and the IRA to the BNP just isn't fair. Independence-struggle nationalism and racial supremacism are two very different things.

If it looks like the IRA and smells like the IRA it is the phooooqing IRA

Plus it was a lot later than the 70s or 80s

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

I think you need to do a little more reading around this sensitive matter.

Dont tell me what to do,

and what makes you an authority on the sensitive matter what is sensitive about a bunch of cowards planting bombs to kill innocent people in London ,Birmingham ,Manchester ,Warrington etc

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Few countries have the extensive list of war crimes equal to Britain. We have a pretty shameful past.

We do have an extensive list of atrocities in our history but we also have the great things we have done too, we donate lots and lots of money to charities every year, we are part of the UN and NATO which are used extensively in war torn countries, we were one of the first to abolish slavery. 

People quite quickly criticise our past but look at the good the UK has done too.

Dont tell me what to do,

and what makes you an authority on the sensitive matter what is sensitive about a bunch of cowards planting bombs to kill innocent people in London ,Birmingham ,Manchester ,Warrington etc

I'm not telling you what to do but before you make sweeping generalisations I would read around a little more to validate what you're saying.

To get a better Idea about the IRA, Real IRA, CIRA, PIRA, OIRA, you have to think 'People's Front of Judea,' and I'm being serious.

Guest WESTENDOWL

I'm not telling you what to do but before you make sweeping generalisations I would read around a little more to validate what you're saying.

To get a better Idea about the IRA, Real IRA, CIRA, PIRA, OIRA, you have to think 'People's Front of Judea,' and I'm being serious.

You have the right to hug the Ra and i have the right to HATE THEM WITH A PASSION

You have the right to hug the Ra and i have the right to HATE THEM WITH A PASSION

You're just fixed in you beliefs and appear to looking at this simplistically. I would never support what they've done. I despise nationalism and everything that tries to split us, which is what Irish repulicanism is partly about.

Try and increase your knowledge base on this and you may have sound argument.

Guest WESTENDOWL

You're just fixed in you beliefs and appear to looking at this simplistically. I would never support what they've done. I despise nationalism and everything that tries to split us, which is what Irish repulicanism is partly about.

Try and increase your knowledge base on this and you may have sound argument.

wanker.gif i lied in  my last post

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Time for the rule and law I was told as a kid growing up being Irish, never discuss politics and reigion in a pub, which is now being transferred to never talk about either on Owlstalk, its bad enough with the flouncers on a daily emo suicide run

politics and religion can and should  be talked about with the attention seekers in the dressing room section imo

Well naturally, mainly because Ive never been in there and have no clue what it contains, so by all means they can all f*ck off in there and offer eachother out over Owlstalk and such, like the other thread on here that degenerated to what seemed to be 2 ten year olds.  lol

Guest WESTENDOWL

wanker.gif i lied in  my last post

M ROYDS ,

Please accept my apologies for calling you a  wanker.gif but your posts towards me came across  as a little bit patronizing  

Edited by WESTENDOWL