ok then , .......... it has to be somethin' to do with tigers  :ph34r:

She might want mauling?

*Sorry being on the pop tonight.

Edited by Kelvin Flats

Guest JohnWest

No.

:sad:

Sorry darlin.

Saying that, why didn't you support Grimsby if you lived there?

Edited by Kelvin Flats

Well Burnley gone already, QPR join them tomorrow and looks increasingly like Hull which should suit us as I just have a feeling that none of them will go straight back up.

Well Burnley gone already, QPR join them tomorrow and looks increasingly like Hull which should suit us as I just have a feeling that none of them will go straight back up.

As above. We want the 3 weakest clubs to go down ( I am only ever interested in any of this from what is in Wednesday's best interest ) possibly it might have been better for us if Leicester had gone down instead of qpr because of the London effect but we certainly should fancy our chances against burlnley and as for hull the Tigers will go back to watching rugby ( they have always preferred fat men playing catch )

Daughter won 2 tickets for hull game today so went along has a football fan [WAWAW] .

hull fans out sung out thought and have not a clue 'will they be there next season when we are there ? think most of them prob had to get a loan for ticket .

hull is a poo poo hole a wanna go home lol

I'll have a pint of what he's on. ( I might be able to make a coherent sentence out of what that jumble of words is then)