hull next season

I was born and raised not far from Hull. Don't like the place or the people or accent. Its a bought on the Yorkshire landscape and the sooner they are relegated the sooner I won't have to put up with all the glory hunters that crawled out the woodwork. BRN1Iv9CIAAAplO.jpg

That made a miserable git like me laugh....

I work in the city. A good chunk of their fans are clueless fools. Take last season when many decided not to go to the FA Cup semi final in order to "save their money" for the final.

Cue naive bedlam when they got 12 000 fewer tickets for the final. I thought every knowledgable football fan knew about the reduced allocation for the final but, when I pointed this out to a few of them al I got was, "you don't knerr wha you're talkin' about." Then followed the howls of protest at how unfair it all was.

However, as for the city. It's not great, that's true, but in comparison to Middlesborough it's like the riviera.

Born and raised in Hull. If you think it's a poo poo hole you've been looking in the wrong places. Yes it has it's fair share of chavs and scum and there are areas that are run down but it's got far more going for it that a lot of people think. 

Born and raised in Hull. If you think it's a poo poo hole you've been looking in the wrong places. Yes it has it's fair share of chavs and scum and there are areas that are run down but it's got far more going for it that a lot of people think. 

Like what? lol

Jeremy kyle would be out of a job if hull did'nt exsist! lol

lol

Found the deep disappointing actually. It has got some cool bits. The historic quarter is lovely and the Humber has some great bits. Sadly is now just known locally for the hull council trying to do a land grab from East Yorkshire