Best . Goal. game .player 14/15

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Coke v Brighton Rotherham away Westwood (lees a close 2nd ). Think all 3 are obvious but what's your thoughts ?

Best goal - Nuhiu vs City away - the movement and passing leading up to the goal was fantastic, made even more special that we completely unlocked a world class Manchester City defence/midfield (and Boyata). If the pass from Lee to May was made in the Premier League you'd have Shearer and Savage waxing lyrical about it. Not only that but the joy of seeing a 6ft 7 striker sprint from halfway, out sprinting French international Sagna,  to meet a cross on the edge of the box is a sight to behold. Limbs flew everywhere in the away end when it went in and watching it back on youtube it gives me goosebumps hearing the roar when it hits the net. Honourable mention goes to Lee's header yesterday AND his winner against Rotherham. We've not had many belters this season, and I prefer to appreciate well worked goals over hit and hopes anyway. 

Best game - Rotherham away. It had everything. Honourable mentions to City away and Bournemouth away.

Best player - Westwood by a country mile. Lees takes second by a fair distance. Lee sits pretty in 3rd.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Best Goal:

Kieran Lee's winner against Rovrum. May's back heel assist was great with Lee charging on the break to slot past Martinez. Plus the timing of the goal made it all the better.

Best Game:

I thought the match against Brentford at home in the mid-week was one of our best hard fought victory that we had this season and the match quality was excellent.

Best Player:

Keiren Westwood by far. He's made multiple fantastic saves in the season especially against Norwich, where we stole a point against them to be fair. 

jesus can tell we've not scored many this season if nuhu's & cokes goals are our stand out ones for best goal of season

Nothing wrong with Nuhiu's goal winning goal of the season at all. Even if you take the standard of the opposition out of the equation it was a really well worked goal. Through the standard of the opposition back into the equation and you have goal of the season. Anytime Nuhiu out sprints anyone has to be a wonder goal lol

We scored poo poo loads of wonder goals promotion season & COG's against United won... :ghoulguy:

decent goal but surely it's not the best scored all season

coke I think scored best goal at brighton 

Cokes was a flukey mishit cross.

Definitely not my goal of the season, even though it looked good.

Best goal Lewis McGugan at Derby.

Best finish is obviously Rotherham but best overall performance away at Forest.

Westwood player of season.

Forgot about McGugans at Derby.

Definitely up there. Keane took his goal well that day too.