lewis mcgugan

Not sure if there's anything to worry about but noticed when he got subbed he shot straight down the tunnel after Gray had his arm round him and a chat.

Hope his ego doesn't kick in and puts a move in jeopardy.

Edited by agentwalker

Not sure if there's anything to worry about but noticed when he got subbed he shot straight down the tunnel after Gray had his arm round him and a chat.

Think it's more likely to have been to get some treatment, hasn't seemed 100% fit past couple of weeks.

Sure there's nothing in it at all.

Suspect he was off to the treatment room.

However. If the cove does has an ego/temper problem it would be better to find out now than later surely?

Was thinking the same on both counts.

P.S. Brilliant word; cove. There's some rum cove's on here aren't there?

Edited by Dagmeister

He had a bandage or dressing of some sorts on his knee, and has looked below his usually standards for the last 3 or 4 times I've seem him to be honest. He looks like he's carrying a knock. I almost hope he doesn't play against Bournemouth. It looks like it might be better all round for him to take the pressure off a bit.

I noticed Bullen shouting that he'd been ill too. He shouldn't be playing in the first place if he's not up to it!

Edited by George Whitebread

Guest Darkus Owlus

McGugan was subbed and a fan shouted at Gray for doing it.

Bullen turned around and informed the South Stand plonker that McGugan has been ill recently.

Haha, good work from LB.

He didn't look happy and was egar to get down the tunnel, didn't look like he took a knock or anything either.

He didn't look happy and was egar to get down the tunnel, didn't look like he took a knock or anything either.

Have you just ignored the majority of posts in this thread which support the fact he is injured/unwell?

Guest Ash76

It's his wage that will put a move in jeopardy, personally think we can spend that kind of money more wisely and that most Wednesday fans over rate him

It's his wage that will put a move in jeopardy, personally think we can spend that kind of money more wisely and that most Wednesday fans over rate him

oh please! For fu*ks sake! There are some fickle nobbers on here! Edited by Buzz

Guest Ash76

Fickle? Where have I ever sucked him off? He's been here a while now, had a couple of good games been reasonable with the odd flash in others and shown his dead ball delivery but for me he doesn't retain the ball well enough and sometimes overdoes it.

He's been below par for the last few games now and granted he's not been 100% fit but I've held this view before then, maybe he's too deep to be as effective as he could but on what I've seen I think we should be able to do much better for £1m a year

Edited by Ash76

Fickle? Where have I ever sucked him off? He's been here a while now, had a couple of good games been reasonable with the odd flash in others and shown his dead ball delivery but for me he doesn't retain the ball well enough and sometimes overdoes it.

He's been below par for the last few games now and granted he's not been 100% fit but I've held this view before then, maybe he's too deep to be as effective as he could but on what I've seen I think we should be able to do much better for £1m a year

at last a voice of reason on here. He has had as many poor games as good. If he is going to cost a fortune in wages then there are better. He cant get in watfords squad then we should keep our options open

at last a voice of reason on here. He has had as many poor games as good. If he is going to cost a fortune in wages then there are better. He cant get in watfords squad then we should keep our options open

Had a fallout with one of the watford strikers apparently. Club want to keep him happy, so mcgugan is frozen out.