Jamie Vardy

I'd suspect anyone wanting to take Vardy on would have more chance if leicester stay in the PL, in the championship he would probably get in there side

Not saying the bloke isn't a decent player and I'm pleased it's turned out well for the lad but I'm not sure he's the kind of player SG will look for

I wouldn't spend big money on Vardy. Has the pace we need - but for how much longer? At 28, he's only gonna lose a yard or two as his type always do. I do like him as a player; but for what he'd cost, it would be a risk on a late-bloomer.

Isn't he 26 ?.

Guest Daniel Walker

Yep you're correct I've just checked I should have done that before posting schoolboy error.

Don't worry we all make them

How much for him when Leicester get relegated then?

Wednesday through and through.

Or do we hold back a purchasing a little grafter in the hope that May/ Lavery come good?

I think it would be great if him and Chris wood came here.  Certainly would boost the talent we already have!

Would love to see Vardy here, back home. It was not that long ago he was inline for an outside shot at an England call up after what he did to man u before Kane came onto the scene. Agree with price tho, if Leicester don't want to sell him particularly he won't be cheap. Doubt they want rid anyways but if the price is right I'd snap him up, have no doubt what so ever he would be our best attacking player.

I wouldn't spend big money on Vardy. Has the pace we need - but for how much longer? At 28, he's only gonna lose a yard or two as his type always do. I do like him as a player; but for what he'd cost, it would be a risk on a late-bloomer.

Didn't realise he was 28, in his prime but little re-sale value if he's here for 3 years.

Guest wilyfox

Didn't realise he was 28, in his prime but little re-sale value if he's here for 3 years.

Exactly, and he stands to lose some of his pace during the process. Good player at this level. Leicester bought him at the right time. But unless he became available at a bargain price, I'd choose differently.