Loam watch - lavery

Guest wilyfox

Doing exactly what he needs to do, fire his way back to form and fitness. Back here raring to go for next season.

No real evidence that he would make it at Wednesday, but at the very least, each goal he scores in League 1 drives up his sale price for the end of the season.

Personally, and this is no slight on Lavery himself, but i hope that we do end up shipping him out at the end of the season, as it would mean we have bought a certain quality of striker to ensure that he is completely surplus to requirements.

No real evidence that he would make it at Wednesday, but at the very least, each goal he scores in League 1 drives up his sale price for the end of the season.

Personally, and this is no slight on Lavery himself, but i hope that we do end up shipping him out at the end of the season, as it would mean we have bought a certain quality of striker to ensure that he is completely surplus to requirements.

That's the spirit......

He's at Chessy so uncle Milan could sell us clean without the leech still holding on to us...

He will be back.....just not yet...

I hope so, always liked the lad , if injury free I thought he was on for a break through season