Lewis Mcgugan

Does he just look good because he's playing along side utter bilge?  

I've only seen him at home but in those games every really good thing he does is countered by 3 or 4 really basic errors.  Don't get me wrong, he's decent enough, but is he the one we chase to the ends of the earth?

And if he didn't make those errors/have faults he'd probably be playing in the premier league.

Just the same as if Hutchinson wasn't crocked. If Nuhiu had an end product...

Only players we have who could play in the premier league right now are Lees and Westwood. The rest of our players have a lot of faults that counteract their good qualities. 

The majority of players in this league will have faults which stops them playing in the premier league. The other players will be with teams challenging for the top (Derby, Ipswich, Bournemouth, Boro) or be on lucrative contracts (Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich)

And if he didn't make those errors/have faults he'd probably be playing in the premier league.

Just the same as if Hutchinson wasn't crocked. If Nuhiu had an end product...

Only players we have who could play in the premier league right now are Lees and Westwood. The rest of our players have a lot of faults that counteract their good qualities. 

The majority of players in this league will have faults which stops them playing in the premier league. The other players will be with teams challenging for the top (Derby, Ipswich, Bournemouth, Boro) or be on lucrative contracts (Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich)

And that's my point, do we sign him simply because he's the last toy in the shop, or do we show some ambition and go after some real quality?

Just not bothered...

don't be such an overreacting toddler, sorry we can't all take positives from 2 goals at home from open play, no wins from 7, 25 goals :laugh:

The teams in the top six have scored almost triple 

Made your season, all that.  You'll be gutted when the new owners have us challenging and you know it.

And that's my point, do we sign him simply because he's the last toy in the shop, or do we show some ambition and go after some real quality?

Like who?

You can't gag and force players to leave their lucrative deals or teams doing better in the league than us?

Of course we need to sign better players than we have done in recent years. But McGugan would be a quality signing.

It hasn't worked for him at Watford because he's not taken to life down there/been pissed about by managers changing - same goes for Lloyd Dyer who left.

Before that he was Forests best player and they were gutted to see him leave. 

McGugan would be right at the top of my list. And Watford want rid so it wouldn't be an expensive deal to chase I wouldn't think.