What a f--kin joke

Guest sotonowl

Guest sotonowl

Just been on official site to buy tickets for Fulham and Blackpool games. They now want a password, well I forgot it so requested a password reminder. I've tried it 3 times now, they send me my member number but no password, no mention of the f--kin password, not a replacement or chance to install a new one. Coupled with how the new shirt launch went who the f--k is in charge of sales and merchandise at Hillsborough, whoever you are you are f--kin hopeless, must have a shower of blunts running the operation, kuntz

Rant over

Just been on official site to buy tickets for Fulham and Blackpool games. They now want a password, well I forgot it so requested a password reminder. I've tried it 3 times now, they send me my member number but no password, no mention of the f--kin password, not a replacement or chance to install a new one. Coupled with how the new shirt launch went who the f--k is in charge of sales and merchandise at Hillsborough, whoever you are you are f--kin hopeless, must have a shower of blunts running the operation, kuntz

Rant over

I just usually type in 'mug'.

All lower case. Works for me.

lol

Rant over

Head up.

Guest sotonowl

What really annoys me is that I get the impression the club doesn't care, I go to places like Yeovil and other smaller clubs where they do care about their club, c'mon Wednesday ffs

Rant over

You need a password to login now.  :rolleyes:

Guest sotonowl

It's only £10.00 to park and ride up at Hedge End, opposite Tesco's.

You get to go over the bridge too.

Nice views.

That would be Bursledon actually

Guest sotonowl

Bursledon has the windmill.

Hedge End has the Tesco.

It's nowt to be ashamed about. It could've have been a Lidl.

Now now reading, the only Tesco near me is the Tesco express, hedge end has a M+S and a Sainsbury's but no Tesco supermarket, the nearest one is at bursledon on hamble lane, now if you're going to argue the subject you will lose some credibility.