Gary Madine Leaving

But if you believe that tweet was related to being dropped he sent it as he'd been dropped so how do you work that out?

Do you think he sent the tweet cos he suspected he would be dropped?

yeah i believe he did post it cos he had been dropped,i dont thnk it was anything to do with a card game like he claimed. The minutes on the field since would also suggest 'stu' doesnt believe it was card related either

Totally agree with OP. For one reason or another, some being Madine's own fault, he has not had a sustained spell in the team/ squad a this level. Sending him out on loan could be the making of him. I for one hope it is because I do see something there to suggest he could get goals. On the other hand he might not. Who knows. But at least give him a chance.

Hes too good for that level but not yet proven at this level.

Its been his problem here (other than jail) for a while now. But as we saw with Maguire last season, a good loan in league one to get the confidence back can completely change his fortunes.

Its in our interests for Madine to do well there

Its been his problem here (other than jail) for a while now. But as we saw with Maguire last season, a good loan in league one to get the confidence back can completely change his fortunes.

agreed.

He's not too good for that level though is he. What makes you think otherwise, 18 goals 3 seasons ago? I bet if you have a look at the goal scoring history of league 1 there's some right horrors in there who returned around 15-20

Guest FurryIkleEwok

Judging by his comments with Dom Howson I don't think he'll be coming back. Said he wished he signed permanently last time.