Lineup vs Watford & Score Predictions

Be nice to see if Buxton and Palmer could sit at RB and RM respectively. Bit of a gamble though

Would like to see this;

Westwood

Buxton

Loovens

Lees

Mattock

Palmer

Hutchinson

Lee

Maghoma

Nuhiu

May

The Wednesday 5 (May 2, Lee 1, Nuhiu 1, Loovens 1) - 0 Hornets

Be nice to see if Buxton and Palmer could sit at RB and RM respectively. Bit of a gamble though

Would like to see this;

Westwood

Buxton

Loovens

Lees

Mattock

Palmer

Hutchinson

Lee

Maghoma

Nuhiu

May

The Wednesday 5 (May 2, Lee 1, Nuhiu 1, Loovens 1) - 0 Hornets

I'd go with this. I'm a bit torn on whether it should be Hutchinson or Semedo in the middle, as Jose has been pretty good in Hutch's absence, but Hutch is more consistent.

I'll go with a 1-1 draw, which would be an OK result despite Watford's troubles.

I suppose the best way of doing it would be to play Hutchinson on Saturday and then use Semedo away at Brentford on Tuesday so both stay at peak fitness.

Owls 1-4 Watford

please not again... Two bloody years in a row. The first time it was my birthday, I remember seeing Bothroyd blast a shot from 10 yards into row Z as the full time whistle went and 5 seconds later I found myself on my feet screaming abuse like I never had before... :duntmatter:

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens©

Mattock

Maghoma

Hutchinson

Lee

Helan

May

Nuhiu

Subs: Kirkland, Buxton, Semedo, Drenthe, Hope, Madine, Dielna

1-3      Mattock for us.

Why is it I think tomorrow's result will be a great marker for where we can aim for this season? Most of us are more than happy with our start to the season, but a win tomorrow would bring a lot of confidence that we can really mix it in this division.

Our line up should be about as strong as we can make it, so there'll be no excuses if we get turned over. As a long term Owls fan I never get too optimistic about our prospects, but I reckon a positive result tomorrow will bring some real belief that we're on the right track. Come on Wednesday!

Guest wilyfox

I think Watford will be too good for us. Looks like Deeney could feature after all. Forestieri back too - and he tends to cause us problems. They are very strong going forward. The best chance we have is to get at 'em, if we can. They're not great at the back.