THE CLUB HAS NO MONEY

Let's try and put things in context here,The Toytowners are trying to splash money left, right and centre in the hope that they will be a competive team in the Championship this season and so far that doesn't seem to be working as indicated in their present league position.And in the longer run, they could pay the ultimate price for such reckless spending by falling foul of the FFP's rules.I don't want to see go us down that same route and spend money recklessly in chasing the Premier League Dream like what the Toytowners are trying to do and are failing miserably.MM has doing a brilliant job in getting SWFC to where they want to be within a tight budget.Keep up the good work Milan.

Can someone explain it to me like I'm five?

If milan owns us.... and has millions of pounds... don't swfc have millions of pounds?

Why can we not buy a few players?

Don't think it quite works like that. 

Milan doesn't have a never ending vault of money like Scrooge McDuck. 

I bet he has a fair bit of money we could use to buy a striker.

Milan needs to show some passion get us more established in the top of the championship and sell us.

It feels like all that guff about getting us the PL was to rally us into buying tickets.

He's not made any attempt to get us promoted if we are gonna put loyalty to one side and be brutally honest.

He's just waiting to flog us and it doesn't make for an enthusiastic fan base.

We wanna roar forward but it's all just a confusing mess.

Totally get the grumbling.... it's tedious.

Guest Deleted member

Get your wallet out Milan, say fans.

Meanwhile we still can't get 30k at £10 a ticket. There's still 12000 who were here against Wycombe who don't bother getting their wallet out, despite year on year progress since then...

Can't blame Milan for not spending any money, he's 76 years old. If I was him I'd be desperate to leave and spend time back home with my family

Without a bazillionaire coming in to bankroll us to the premier league, we should be looking to take the Swansea, stoke and Burnley route

Edited by Stoop kid

Guest Deleted member

Can't blame Milan for not spending any moneJuny, he's 76 years old. If I was him I'd be desperate to leave and spend time back home with my family

Without a bazillionaire coming in to bankroll us to the premier league, we should be looking to take the Swansea, stoke and Burnley route

And that's exactly what we appear to be doing

Another reason why we never have any money is that unlike other clubs we hardly ever bring any money in from transfer fees

Incoming transfer fees since 2000

Brunt £3m

Whelan 500k

Grant £1m

Madjid b £3m

Antonio £1.7m

Im struggling to think of anymore

How bad is that?

It must surely be one of the worst in the top 2 divisions

Get your wallet out Milan, say fans.

Meanwhile we still can't get 30k at £10 a ticket. There's still 12000 who were here against Wycombe who don't bother getting their wallet out, despite year on year progress since then...

Tbf though many of that 12000 may not have money to come regular and made that a special day out to see the team they love achieve something special

Can't blame Milan for not spending any money, he's 76 years old. If I was him I'd be desperate to leave and spend time back home with my family

Swansea spent loads!!!

The other thing Milan has to consider is whether or not to reduce his asking price .Yes getting to mid-table has been good and progressive ,but if he aint got any takers at £40 where we are now , then as I see it he has two options -

1 Reduce the asking price to get rid  ,or

2 spend a bit as I suggested and in the longer term he may get his money back and more .

The other thing Milan has to consider is whether or not to reduce his asking price .Yes getting to mid-table has been good and progressive ,but if he aint got any takers at £40 where we are now , then as I see it he has two options -

2 spend a bit as I suggested and in the longer term he may get his money back and more .

Good point...I bet he'd never think of that

£40?that's cheap at that price for SWFC.