Video- Manchester City F C Vs Sheffield Wednesday F C Capital One Cup Preview 2014: 2015

You have far too much time on your hands, try to use it more constructively like doing the dishes or washing the car. Would be much more useful.

I do that anyway don't have a car as am disabled. If I don't do something like this it calms the 15-20 or more fits a day I have. Most people on hear know about my disability love to see you try and go thought a day with the fits I have on day to day. It not fun I can assure you  

Dude..... Respect.... I didn't know your circumstances and credit to you, however there was some sarcasm in my response of doing the dishes etc.... If anything helps get through the day fella then go for it!!!!

Complete backtrack after finding out he was disabled. Disabled or not there's nothing wrong with doing these videos if he enjoys doing them, and I know a lot of people enjoy watching, if you don't or thought he should use his day more productively (before you found out he was disabled) then don't watch or comment.

Mug.

Love the shirt, just got my two lads one each for their first awaygame together the other week at Bolton.

They will both be there tomorrow night as I'm on hols.

Still think you look a bit like Jihadists with the flag.

lol

Great stuff, keep em coming.

UTO

Well I do these videos as I love doing them one of big passions is our team. And I feel my self that I get what am saying better in speaking it then typing it. I will keep doing these for a long time there been so many times I have thought about jacking it in because of not feeling they were a good standard or that I was getting hate for them but I see it am getting hate or starting some kind of discussions about the video's am doing something right