Team line up for Boro

Westwood

Lees        Loovens      Mattock

Palmer        Semedo       Coke         Helan

Maguire

May      Madine

Not sure changing the system to such a degree and playing Mattock as a third centre half is justified just to avoid going 4-4-2. Our back 5 has only conceded a last minute goal in the last 3 games.

Player instruction from Gray/Bullen within the system will be just as important as the system employed itself.

Presuming Lee and Hutch are out I would go with this for what it's worth.

GK Westwood

RB Palmer

CB Lee

CB Loovens

LB Mattock

HM Semedo

RM Maguire

CM Coke

LM Maghoma

AM Nuhiu

CF May

Winning the midfiekd is vital and when man for man we may not be as good as Boro given the injuries we have it's then important to make sure we can at least outnumber them.

Back 5 picks itself.

Semedos best role protecting the back four.

Nuhiu playing as a deep laying forward/making extra man in midfield. He did this to some degree against Derby. For all his limitations he works hard and can have nuisance value in that position. 

May picks himself for me.

Player wise you could have Helen for Maghoma and Maghoma for Nihiu with that sytem.

For all you tactical geniuses out there, like myself, I would go for 451 formation. This would crowd out the middle of the park, and give chance for our chosen defensive midfielder to get across to crowd out their wide men. It will be a MASSIVE shift tomorrow for the midfield so fresh legs wouldn't go a miss! Boro are always strong out wide, and have a striker upfront who is worth 3.5m pounds so he must have some qualities. Lets stay behind the boys even if we go 1 down because this squad is the best we have had in a long time! UTO 

For me fresh legs

Westwood

Palmer Loovens Lees Mattock  ------- Been immense so far

Coke Semi ------- Replacing Lee and Hutch

Maguire  Mccabe  Maghoma ------ Hope Maghoma gets himself to the byline to whip that ball in to the target man

Madine         -------------- Gets my vote upfront, deserves a start tomorrow, scored against middlesborough in previous years! Looking stronger and deserves his chance to score goals! He's done

well every time he has come on this year, just needs to up his work rate!

CMON WEDNESDAY 3 points tomorrow and that buzz will feel better than ever.   :milan:

I would have been happy to revert to the system we played at Brighton, and the one we should have played against Derby, but losing Lee is a huge blow. I know he's only one player, but he's the only one who could dictate the game. Don't think I'd risk Hutchinson either, save him for the Forest game when we could be without Lee again. So it's either, go with the same system using McCabe or Corry, or play just Semedo and Coke in central midfield and go with the extra forward. It's a tough one, if we go with two up, I can see them getting starved of service. On the other hand, I can't see a midfield of Semedo, Coke and McCabe/Corry wrestling control of midfield. Because I don't think we have much chance either way, I'll probably go for the extra forward in the hope that we can nick something.

Why exactly should we have played 4-5-1 vs Derby?

Not sure changing the system to such a degree and playing Mattock as a third centre half is justified just to avoid going 4-4-2. Our back 5 has only conceded a last minute goal in the last 3 games.

Player instruction from Gray/Bullen within the system will be just as important as the system employed itself.

Presuming Lee and Hutch are out I would go with this for what it's worth.

GK Westwood

RB Palmer

CB Lee

CB Loovens

LB Mattock

HM Semedo

RM Maguire

CM Coke

LM Maghoma

AM Nuhiu

CF May

Winning the midfiekd is vital and when man for man we may not be as good as Boro given the injuries we have it's then important to make sure we can at least outnumber them.

Back 5 picks itself.

Semedos best role protecting the back four.

Nuhiu playing as a deep laying forward/making extra man in midfield. He did this to some degree against Derby. For all his limitations he works hard and can have nuisance value in that position. 

May picks himself for me.

Player wise you could have Helen for Maghoma and Maghoma for Nihiu with that sytem.

I see Gray/Bullen agree with the players in my team.

Just the system now. I think a rigid 4-4-2 could be a bit risky, need to flood midfield and try n break.

Come On Wednesday!

We will play one up front, and the only man in the club who can that job is Nuihu. Away from home I bet he is the first name on the teamsheet. The lad lacks quality but is a work horse and made for that role.

Bump