Team line up for Boro

Thank God none of us are!

Tbf you tactics/teams are often spot on, this is probably your worst effort.. no offence intended!

Unless he means my team with Helan in CM? not something i would possibly go with, but i think it will be in SG thoughts, but i thought i made that clear.

Tbf you tactics/teams are often spot on, this is probably your worst effort.. no offence intended!

Unless he means my team with Helan in CM? not something i would possibly go with, but i think it will be in SG thoughts, but i thought i made that clear.

haha. No offence taken!

I don't think Gray will play 3-5-2 at all.

Not given the injuries and time constraints , and it's not a system I particularly like myself.

Just offering up suggestion when people say we have run out of choices. There's always something that can be done!

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

We're screwed with Lee and Hutch out really...

4-5-1

Westwood

Palmer Lees Loovens Mattock

Semedo Helan

Maguire Coke  Maghoma

Nuhiu

Semedo and Helan breaking up the play as the two deeper midfielders of the five, Maghoma and Maguire offering the width. Coke in the middle not too far in front of Semedo and Helan. As for which striker we play I can see the arguments for all 3 and don't think it will make much of a difference.

Helan is a bit kamikaze on the wing and I think getting him to play with some discipline in defensive midfield could bring the best out of him, Maghoma has a better record of helping out Mattock at left back.

I can't see us getting anything from Boro, but then I thought we'd beat Millwall, so maybe we can pull off a shock. It just feels, after the euphoria of the Brighton win, things might be on the slide a bit. Injuries to Kelhar and Lee, misfiring strikers and a lack of any imminent reinforcements suggest that the problems may be mounting up. Time for an against the odds 1-0 win methinks.

I can't see us getting anything from Boro, but then I thought we'd beat Millwall, so maybe we can pull off a shock. It just feels, after the euphoria of the Brighton win, things might be on the slide a bit. Injuries to Kelhar and Lee, misfiring strikers and a lack of any imminent reinforcements suggest that the problems may be mounting up. Time for an against the odds 1-0 win methinks.

If Hutch is fit and plays we'll get summat.... IMO.

Nope

Would want to see us play passing football, moving ball quickest, and best that we can.

Know what you're saying but if Hutch doesn't make it then Semedo has to be in as part of a 5 man midfield..... notwithstanding his performance on Tuesday. I'd love to see Corry and McCabe shine but pitching them in together would be a real punt.

Know what you're saying but if Hutch doesn't make it then Semedo has to be in as part of a 5 man midfield..... notwithstanding his performance on Tuesday. I'd love to see Corry and McCabe shine but pitching them in together would be a real punt.

But it would be 5 man midfield when we don't have a ball. Gray is talking a lot about passing football, and keeping it on the deck. It is very hard to do when your player who gets on the ball most is Jose Semedo. Not only that he is a below pair passer of the ball, but needs "ages" to decide what to do with a damn thing...

But it would be 5 man midfield when we don't have a ball. Gray is talking a lot about passing football, and keeping it on the deck. It is very hard to do when your player who gets on the ball most is Jose Semedo. Not only that he is a below pair passer of the ball, but needs "ages" to decide what to do with a damn thing...

Mcabe, Corry and Coke would be completely overrun.