Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Is it just me who thinks that strikers ought to be able to finish to play regular .... Or is that just an outdated idea ?

Spain rarely played a striker and won three major titles consequtively, fewer teams are playing more than one striker if any. So yeah could be a bit outdated.

I'd play madine and may personally why ?

So it's better to have a striker who is the same style but works a lot less.

"Some people like to criticise Emile, but I can produce plenty of facts and figures to back up how important he is to us, and how many goals we have scored that he has been involved in” - Gérard Houllier, 2002

Change Emile to Atdhe.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I think given a run of games MnM would both score plenty of goals madine is a good finisher

Yep.

How many chances has Nuhiu had this season?

How many has Madine had?

Madine can be clinical in front of goal. His 18 goals in League 1 show that. Nuhiu never will get anywhere near that amount in any league.

Yep.

How many has Madine had?

Madine can be clinical in front of goal. His 18 goals in League 1 show that. Nuhiu never will get anywhere near that amount in any league.

His 18 goals in league 1 actually don't prove that though do they?...what a fookin' spurious argument that is...

WEhen did Nuhiu play in league 1?

Edited by asteener1867

Yep.

How many has Madine had?

where two games in WOW.

Madine may have had more chances if he wasn't a complete nutcase off the pitch hence spending the majority of last season either "on leave" or in prison

He must get some courage when he has a few beers because on the pitch hes a ryte tart

Edited by coreyswfc

Guest JonTheOwl66

Madine is a better finisher but would he even get into the positions that Nuhiu does? At the moment Nuhiu looks light years ahead of Madine in all round play.

Yes, he would. Nuhius movement is non-existent. Only reason he's had these chances is because the ball into him has improved.

Believe me, Madine is a good striker. A really good finisher. Of course all strikers at this level will miss chances. But in front of goal, I'd sooner a chance fall to Madine than Nuhiu.

They all have a part to play.

Horses for course I'm sure.

Gray prefers the Nuhiu option though so it doesn't matter  how much FIFA we play or how much idle chit chat we give it on here.

He's got the shirt at the moment and looks like keeping it.

Yes, he would. Nuhius movement is non-existent. Only reason he's had these chances is because the ball into him has improved.

Remarkable.

Even by your remarkable standards.