"Time to move on" "Tell Mamma to do one"

Why?

Imagine Mamma had never happened. It appears everyone on here thinks that all of a sudden Milan would have opened his wallet and mounted a push for the top six. Not happened before, not happening any time soon. Our squad would be roughly the same whether mamma was the background or not.

The only real difference is we may have picked up a couple of free transfers. Like we do EVERY season. Just enough to keep us ticking over. People seem to think our squad is weaker, is it? Is it really? We've shifted out a lot of average players who hardly played between them anyway. When they did, they were widely slated by you lot anyway.

Ironically, the sale of Antonio, which I believe would have happened takeover or no takeover might just be the catalyst for something positive. We'll see on that one.

So to conclude, there's absolutely no point telling MAMMA to do one. Sounds like he's a football man with some exciting plans but his cash has been locked up. Just bad luck I'm afraid.

Anyway, he'll get his cash back soon and we'll blow red hot sh*t over this crappy league.

Guest Big Guns

Don't blame him either

Wot happened to leaving the club in the best possible hands then

I thought the clappers would be disgusted with Milan only been in it for the coin and going back on his promises

I thought the clappers would be disgusted with Milan only been in it for the coin and going back on his promises

Can't see the problem with Mammadov. Couldn't give a flying if he ate money off whores t*ts and sucked Charlie out of their bumholes while punching slaves in the face. If he gets his money. Get him in. Edited by Nookiebear

Guest Big Guns

Can't see the problem with Mammadov. Couldn't give a flying if he ate money off whores boobies and sucked Charlie out of their bumholes while punching slaves the face. If he gets his money. Get him in.

I agree if he's willing to spend millions he will do for me that's all I've ever wanted some one to spend millions the more the better for me

I thought Milan said end of last season that he wasn't happy with the way things have gone and that he wanted to push on now for playoffs even b4 the takeover was mentioned,I think it was just as the early bird season ticket sales were comming out?..

So he's done exactly what was as expected spun some and spun some more..

Basically put nowt in just used freed up wages from players who left..

Nothing happening here to see move on please...

lol

I said i don't blame Milan for holding out for 40million quid

You'd do exactly the same.