Stevie May

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Well it's not a great question really

Get me a list of every Player who's played In Scottish league and moved over to England

Who are strikers and then ask 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure someone said Scottish league players are poo in england on a forum and then someone posted a List of tonnes of great players from Scotland to England

Craig Bryson

Jonny Russell

2 quality players from Scotland

Well it's not a great question really

Get me a list of every Player who's played In Scottish league and moved over to England

Who are strikers and then ask 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure someone said Scottish league players are poo in england on a forum and then someone posted a List of tonnes of great players from Scotland to England

Craig Bryson

Jonny Russell

2 quality players from Scotland

Johnny Russell

9 in 39

Atdhe Nuhiu

8 in 38

Would walk into our team.

Hooper?

See above

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Love how you miss out my Craig Bryson point

It's not an easy question as unfortunately I don't have the football transfers in my brain or strikers from 2009-14 who have moved across the boarder

And tbf kris Boyd got 6 in 10 for forest and wasn't great at boro admittedly but only played about 25 games

Jelavic

Love how you miss out my Craig Bryson point

It's not an easy question as unfortunately I don't have the football transfers in my brain or strikers from 2009-14 who have moved across the boarder

And tbf kris Boyd got 6 in 10 for forest and wasn't great at boro admittedly but only played about 25 games

Jelavic

Haven't missed out anyone! Just working my way through them. The point I'm making is that VERY few Scottish strikers make in England.

Billy Bremner

Kenny Dalglish

Terry Yorath

Recent times Roamin, recent times